About the Team and Role
At BlockFi, our number one objective is to reliably deliver products that meet the needs of the business and our clients. Our team is largely remote, working across timezones and prides itself on being solutions-focused.
We want to work with people who are humble enough to recognize they don’t know everything and curious enough to ask questions. People who like to get things done and have a talent to unblock tasks while building deep organizational relationships along the way. Some of the specific characteristics we look for include:
- A people-first approach to leadership
- A strong technical background
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to build relationships
If this description fits you, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Product Manager on the User and Trust team you are responsible for delivering the features & experiences to establish and manage account security for Blockfi clients. You will own the roadmap, user journeys, feature prioritization and cross platform experiences within Authentication.
- Work collaboratively across businesses / functional areas to define, sequence, and execute the roadmap for identity management and account security features
- Lead client experience definition across our platform, both web and mobile
- Identify measurable business outcomes and build the reporting and analytics to measure success
- Support the development of strategy and initiatives involving federated, centralized and decentralized Digital Identity opportunities
- Actively monitor the identity space and competitors to ensure BlockFi provides a secure, best in class experience
- 3+ years of product management experience with 1+ years of experience in an identity management or similar product role developing multi-year, enterprise strategy for identity management and fraud / risk management capabilities
- Versed in defining user journeys and collaborating deeply with design and analytics to drive client research and discovery to deliver best-in-class client experiences
- Experience working in a rapidly scaling environment, FinTech industry experience is desirable
- Able to work independently while maintaining transparency and collaboration with a larger team
- Ability to multitask and to manage multiple priorities across multiple teams that are geographically dispersed
- Maintain composure and tact under pressure
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills