Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. From startups like Zapier through to larger organisations like Publicis Media, companies use Workable’s SaaS all-in-one recruiting platform to help them find, track and hire great people for their businesses.
Who are our customers?
- We don’t sell to General Electric, Microsoft or ExxonMobil; although they might wish we did.
- Our customers are typically the Recruiting and HR departments of SMBs and mid-market companies.
- Workable is sometimes the first recruiting software a company has ever used. In other cases Workable replaces a legacy software that’s no longer fit for purpose. Either way, we can make a big impact on helping companies meet their growth targets.
Why do customers love Workable?
- Our product. Our customers love how effective, intuitive and impactful Workable is without the need for months of implementation, onboarding or training. They see results fast.
- Our amazing support team. Our customers tell us everyday about the great support they get from the support team at Workable. It’s not an operations cost for us, it’s a competitive advantage.
Why become a Product Marketing Associate at Workable?
- We’re a young company, just 5 years old, but we’ve grown fast and have over 6,000 business customers and 176 employees.
- We’re selling into a huge, global market. SMB and Mid-Market companies do the majority of hiring globally.
- We’re growing fast (our new VP Sales grew our sales team from 3 to 45 in the last 12 months) and we’re attracting more and bigger customers.
- You’ll run product launches internally and externally. We have a fast-paced release schedule, we’ve made over 50 improvements and feature releases this year already.
- You’ll work with closely the Sales team to train them on messaging, positioning and value propositions. You’ll direct impact their pipeline velocity and close rate.
- You’ll be telling our story to 1000s of customers and tens of thousands of users.
- Workable is a product and company that is a joy to market.
Who will you be working with?
- You’ll be reporting into and working closely with our VP Product Marketing, Rob, who has been with Workable since the beginning.
- You’ll be working with, Bora, our other Product Marketing Associate.
- You’ll be a key point of contact and work collaboratively with almost every team in the company from Sales to Design to Product to Engineering.
- With offices in Boston, Athens (Greece) and London you’ll be working with a group of smart and diverse people.
Your work will ultimately impact product demand, sales and the overall success of the business.
If this sounds like a role you’re excited by and could flourish in then we’d love to hear from you.
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Retirement Plan
- Mobile Plan
- Health insurance plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.