As senior product manager (and our first product hire) you will architect and own the end-to-end product development process for our B2B software solution. From user need identification and prioritization, to the writing of user stories and acceptance criteria and daily collaboration with our in-house dev team. We have a well developed product vision and mission and are keen to onboard a product expert to help us bring this to life.
Any questions or applications: email@example.com
Through this role you will be part of a well-funded, early-stage team and be able to further shape the organization. We have a talented team with functional experts that thrive through cross-functional collaboration along a shared north-star: Enabling more companies to understand and improve their Environment, Social and Governance performance.
- Develop detailed user stories and acceptance criteria to support the tech team’s build of the product roadmap
- Architect and run the product development process, including daily collaboration with engineering team
- Immerse yourself in our existing product and understand the basics of underlying ESG methodologies
- Identify and prioritize user needs by hosting prospective user workshops, joining sales calls and engaging with early adopters
- Develop product marketing materials in collaboration with our head of marketing
- 3+ years of product management experience at a tech-first company.
- Experience with defining user flow and wireframes & drafting user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Experience with tools like Jira, Asana, Figma, Trello
Attention for detail
- Prior end-to-end ownership of a feature or product
- Can translate business needs to technical features and form the bridge between our commercial and tech team