We are currently looking for a talented Product leader to drive our Product department in our Warsaw, Poland office. Our mission is to help fitness clubs around the world to make people more active & healthy. We are achieving this with our all-in-one system for club management composed of several apps.
You would be joining our Product team working with the whole engineering organization and reporting directly to the CEO. Our product daily serves thousands of fitness club employees and millions of club members. You will work directly with Product Owners and Product Teams dedicated to each area of our system to ensure that our product has high quality, serves customer needs, and drives our further growth.
What will make you successful:
Be passionate about your product, know its capabilities, and can articulate to others the “why, how and what” of the product
Conduct market research, including competition, supported by ongoing communication with customers and non-customers
Own product roadmap and communicate progress, and insights to key teams and stakeholders
Prioritize product features across multiple applications and areas of expertise – considering quality, resiliency, and delivery timeline trade-offs.
Orienting product investments to clearly defined, measurable outcomes.
Support the agile lifecycle, facilitate existing processes, enhance the ability to deliver and adhere to the roadmap
Drive product & feature launches
Build out a system of metrics that will help you understand how our customers are using the product and help you to make decisions based on data
Collaborate closely with internal teams, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Implementation, and Customer Success to incorporate feedback and work items into the product roadmap, as well as communicate and market our product effectively
Manage product owners, designers and cooperate closely with Engineering Director responsible for developers to make sure goals are achieved by defining measurable OKRs help drive the team further than they thought possible
Work closely with management board to drive strategic initiatives, plan budget and forecast
What we offer you
Besides a massive network of Fitness Industry professionals, marvelous co-workers, and an amazing culture within and outside of the office, we offer you:
· A full-time role with a market competitive salary and benefits package
· Experience working for well recognized SaaS scale-up from Poland, CEE on its path to 10000 sites
· Direct exposure to Management Board and the whole company, including our investors from time-to-time
· An international team with 100+ incredible colleagues with great work culture (“you will never walk alone”)
· An opportunity to visit clients in the most interesting places on Earth
· A solid career path within constantly growing Perfect Gym
· The chance to reinvent the Fitness Industry and improve the performance of Fitness Clubs
· Unforgettable Perfect Gym events
Here’s what we are looking for
· You are inspired by our mission of making the world a healthier place
· You have 5+ years experience in Product Management
· You have a track record of having led a product org with multiple product teams and shipping and scaling high-quality products that serve customer and business needs
· You have creative and innovative problem-solving, process development, and improvement skills You feel comfortable engaging in detailed conversations about strategy and product design with non-technical and technical audiences.
· You are data-driven and use that skill to drive strategic decisions for the product you are working on. Make sure we tackle the biggest opportunities most effectively.
· You are an advocate for a great customer experience with a great sense of the customer needs
· You possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
You can be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity