CharityJob is the UK’s busiest job site for the charity and not-for-profit sector. Every year, thousands of people find their dream job through CharityJob, which connects the UK’s best charities with the brightest talent. As the leading charity specialist job site, we have two decades’ worth of insight, aligning passionate candidates with equally inspiring organisations.
As a Senior Product Manager on CharityJob your goal will be to develop product features that help amazing charities to find the best talent in the market.
You will have your own team that includes a product designer, software developers and software testers. You and your team will have full responsibility for what you build and ship to customers from ideation to launch.
We have a hybrid remote working policy: you will be expected to work in the office in Kingston two days a week, if you live within an hour and a half of the office. If you live less that two hours away, you will be expected to be at the office for a day a week. Remote working is also an option.
Our office is newly refurbished, bright, airy, and colourful and is just 20 minutes by train from Clapham Junction.
· Build features and products that maximise customer value
· Track performance of the features and products you build and iterate on them
· Scan the competitive landscape and become an expert on market trends
· Write functional specifications to launch projects on a timely basis
· Own the roadmap for an agreed area of our products
· Prioritize the work against business objectives
· Speak to customers to run problem and solution interviews
· Constantly improve your team processes with new tool and techniques
· At least two years’ experience as Product Manager for a commercial digital product using Agile
· Fizzing with creative and commercial ideas
· Customer obsession
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong planning, organisational and time management skills
· Able to communicate complex problems and solutions clearly
· Obsession with detail
· Ability to work independently
· An awareness of emerging digital trends
· Salary of £60-75K, depending on your experience.
· Generous employer pension contribution.
· Career progression and development.
· We let our teammates invest time to learn new skills to apply to their work.
· An open and democratic work culture where everyone can contribute, learn and teach.
· Hours 9am to 5.30pm reducing to 9am to 5pm during August & December
· Non-contributory Pension
· 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
· Flexible working hours offered after satisfactory completion of probationary period