Peak is the Decision Intelligence company. We are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company. One where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make Peak an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & 3 star accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead a new category of technology (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and the Product team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
You will help shape the platform that enables Decision Intelligence to be brought to life for organisations across the world. You will be focused on working on the Peak platform, delivering features that Data Scientists and our customers use to build and manage Decision Intelligence solutions.
You will work with multiple stakeholders to discover, define and refine a product roadmap, working within your squad with engineering, design and the data science teams to ship that roadmap, and will work with the sales teams to launch new features to external customers.
- You will have a unique opportunity to help to build a platform Data Scientists will want to use to deliver Decision Intelligence into their business.
- The opportunity to elevate your area of the Peak platform to improve its capability, ensuring that it can be used by Data Practitioners around the world.
- Drive a paradigm shift in companies in how they make decisions, utilising AI.
- The opportunity to work with customers globally.
- Solve some really challenging product challenges.
- You will work with super-bright people who will inspire and challenge.
- Open – Keen on hearing feedback and input from others.
- Driven – A strong desire to solve really complex problems.
- Curious – Interested in finding new ways to solve challenges that people have ignored, or have considered to be too complex.
- Smart – Will love making complex things simple for people to relate to and understand.
- Responsible – Take pride in your work.
- Experience of working with Data and Data products
Good understanding of the Machine Learning and Data Science Ecosystem
- You will have a background in B2B Enterprise SaaS technology.
Ability to synthesise multiple inputs into a structured plan.
- Always comfortable with multiple swimlanes of work on the go.
- Establish strong relationships with inside and external stakeholders to invite product inputs to work into a product roadmap and plan
- Ability to be “relevantly technical” to ensure that key subtleties about the product are conveyed and addressed to deliver customer value.
- Comfortable working as a member of a global, culturally-diverse team.
- Opportunity to make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions and influence Peak’s early success in entering the global market.
- Share options / Equity in Peak – Peak is our company, Peak is your company
- 25 days annual leave when you start (rising with each year of service up to 30), plus 8 days public holidays (3 flexible days for you to use when convenient)
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat team structure and a truly collaborative style.
- Flexible culture – Hybrid working model (Clubhouse/Home) and flexible hours with work life balance in mind.
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for 1 month of the year
- Great maternity leave benefits.
- Mental and physical health support through a variety of channels, e.g., Headspace and Spill app subscriptions, online yoga/boxing/HIIT classes, regular team days and social activities (online at the moment).
- Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loans.
- Learn from some of the best minds in the UK and India across multiple disciplines.
- Opportunity to develop in various areas that you may take an interest in as part of your personal development.
Inclusion and Diversity at Peak
Our mission at Peak is to help businesses do great things with AI – we are the innovators, the disruptors and the game changers.
Diverse and inclusive companies will drive the fourth industrial revolution – and we will lead from the front.
Over the next 5 years, we need more than words to create a stronger company and a fairer society, which is why Peak are committed to not only creating an amazing place to work, but a diverse and inclusive one too.
We want to create awesome teams and leadership, where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their ideas to solve the complex problems for the companies and the communities we serve.
Founded in Manchester in 2015 by Richard Potter, David Leitch and Atul Sharma, Peak is on a mission to change the way the world works. Our decision intelligence platform provides businesses all over the world with AI-powered solutions that drive commercial outcomes.
Connecting data sets from across an organisation to provide predictive insight and recommended actions, the Peak platform directs fast and effective decision making. It is used by leading brands including Nike, Pepsico, KFC, Sika and PrettyLittleThing.
In August 2021, Peak announced a $75m Series C funding round led by SoftBank’s Vision Fund II. We have grown significantly over the last three years, and now number over 250 people globally. This year Peak received a Best Companies 3-star accreditation, which recognises extraordinary levels of employee engagement and was ranked by The Sunday Times as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For in 2020 and 2021.