Senior Product Manager – Core Product
Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. DICE is on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and to do that, we need an exceptional team behind the scenes. If you want to be part of a meaningful change in music and culture, then we can’t wait to meet you.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help bring great venues and promoters to DICE, so fans can experience the best events in their city.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It’s a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
Our mission is to get people out more, and the best way to do this is by populating the platform with great events. This role will strengthen our DICE mobile and web applications, so that we attract and retain stellar venues and promoters around the world.
- Working with other product managers, data analysts and business stakeholders to establish an effective partner acquisition strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborating with designers and developers to deliver on this roadmap.
- Understanding what’s most important for our existing partners, and where we can help them succeed even further.
- Ensuring that the features we build are in the fans’ best interest and optimise the user experience.
- Working closely with the Sales and B2B Marketing teams to ensure the roadmap and features are also driving their approach, while taking on board their feedback.
- Passionate, humble and talented.
- A fan of music and culture.
- Actively responsible.
- An effective communicator.
- Great at prioritising.
- Solid product management experience.
- B2C experience, in building mobile and web apps.
- B2B experience, in managing stakeholders and business requirements.
- A UX background, to ensure what we’re building delivers a great fan experience.
- To be comfortable analysing data.
To be comfortable collaborating with design and engineering teams to analyse problems and refine solutions.
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris and Milan. We’re building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we’re growing fast. Read about our latest Series C funding and what’s next for DICE.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it’s why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we’re creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
Private health insurance
Free therapy and coaching
During the pandemic, we’ve learnt that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.