Who we are
Altus Analytics, a business of Altus Group, is the leading global technology partner to the commercial real estate industry and is poised for significant growth over the next three years.
Altus Analytics brings together the collective expertise of ARGUS and Voyanta as the leading provider of CRE solutions worldwide. Our technology and industry expertise empowers commercial real estate clients and partners to work collaboratively to enhance decision making, drive performance and optimize transactional efficiency. From development & acquisitions, through valuations, budgeting & asset management, we bring it all together.
Altus Analytics is looking for an enthusiastic, personable, Community Manager to join our team in London. Our new Community Manager will connect with our users and actively engage potential customers to create a community of advocates for the success of our products. We need someone who can gather information from stakeholders and nurture customers and prospects. A Community Manager with strengths in social media, forum moderation, email, telephone and in-person presentations; someone who can write and deliver engaging content. A people-person and a fast-learner, this is a role for someone who loves bringing groups together and building relationships.
What’s in it for you
This is a newly created role and an opportunity for someone who has been there-done that to take on the challenges and rewards of building a community engagement program from end-to-end. It’s a chance to define your responsibilities, implement your ideas and execute on your initiatives. Altus Analytics is disrupting the PropTech industry, joining us now is a chance to work for a market leader and drive our community engagement.
Our Community Manager will focus on:
- Keeping everyone in the Altus Analytics Innovation Panel engaged and identifying opportunities to interact with other CRE professionals. You will:
- Ensure everyone in the community has as many different ways and opportunities to engage and voice their opinion as possible.
- Nurture the community in between engagements and let them know their voice is appreciated.
- Manage content and communications for various social channels.
- Growing the Altus Analytics Innovation Panel user base
- Plan, curate and create content to sustain community growth and new user engagement.
- Identify new and creative ways to engage CRE professionals.
- Collaborating with other Altus Analytics departments including marketing, development and product management to:
- Coordinate and sometimes conduct open-ended user research to support our product managers as they develop product roadmaps.
- Facilitate structured beta testing and delivery of pre-release versions of Altus Analytics products to the Innovation Panel.
- Deliver important feedback submitted by CRE professionals to the product and development teams.
- Coordinate with marketing to maintain consistent messaging.
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends. You will:
- Explore, identify and stay on the pulse of new social developments and opportunities/channels/innovations/competitors in order to proactively direct current and future opportunities.
How do we know that’s you? You have:
- The education. A university degree in Communications, Business, Marketing or related field
- The experience. You have proven work experience as a Community Manager including:
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador or referral program, creating an event series or managing an email newsletter).
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands.
- Experience working with Product and Development Teams would be an asset. Industry experience would be beneficial.
- A love of people. You’re the life of the party and love connecting with people and understanding what makes them tick. You’re the sort of person who knows everyone, or you’re going to know them soon. You love when you can connect people who are able to benefit from your network
- The technical knowledge. You have hands-on experience with online marketing and online community management. Ideally you have exposure to market research techniques.
- The work style. You have outstanding written and verbal skills. You are detail oriented, self-motivated and have the ability to prioritize and multitask.
Need any more reasons to want to work with us?
As we continue to grow, the possibilities for the people that join Altus Analytics are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realize their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes Altus Analytics a great place to grow your career and do some of your best work. Apply now, refer a friend or stay on top of what’s new by following us on LinkedIn.