We are Image Analysis: a specialist imaging Clinical Research Organization (CRO) providing end-to-end solutions for biotech and pharma to help bring new drugs to market.
If you’re ready to help change health care, keep reading!
Image Analysis is building and developing a best-in-class enterprise-scale technology platform to drive our services and we need a Business Analyst to join our Product Management.
As a Business Analyst at Image Analysis you’ll take the lead for creating epics and user stories that go all the way through our development process. Together with your team, you’ll build new and/improved features to continuously ship value and positive impact for our customers.
This role is based from London and requires you to be in the office regularly.
What will you do?
– Provide the Product Management function with details on User Personas and User Journeys. This work will be done via desk research as well as interviews with target users and subject matter experts.
– Capture information and create detailed workflows showing how Users complete activities on the platform alongside other stakeholders
– Prepare UML diagrams including Use Cases and Swimlane diagrams
– Collect known Requirements for potential Epics into executive-level presentations to outline the rationale for development, timelines, required resources and expected budgets as agreed with the Development Teams.
– Create wireframes and outline key data elements needed to support functions
– Create test scenarios and prepare relevant datasets for user acceptance testing
– Work with developers to push features through to Production
– Manage User Stories in JIRA to track progress through development sprints
– Write user guides, faqs, feature tours and content for marketing materials as well as be able to present demos
– Participate in Product Roadmap activities to convert the Product Vision into live system features
What you’ll need:
– A proven track record of 3-5+ years as a Business Analyst working on enterprise-software projects
– Ability to gather, elicit and interpret User feedback.
– Solid understanding of how to build software products. Web development experience is valued but not a necessity.
– Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
– Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
– Experience in CRO processes is a plus
What do we offer?
– Competitive compensation
– Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
– Exponential growth opportunities
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
At Image Analysis we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.