The Truepill Design Team interfaces with nearly all aspects of the business. And we’re growing. Our team oversees product design, the visual identity system, partner initiatives and are champions of the patient experience.
We are seeking a mid-level Product Designer to help bring our platform to life. Our Product Designers develop experiences and components that help our partners support prescription management/fulfillment, telehealth visits, e-commerce, DTC therapies and population health programs.
Work alongside other Designers, interfacing directly with Product Managers and collaborating closely with Engineering to ensure implementation meets Design standards. Join planning conversations with Sales / Marketing and Ops, and present concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
Because our users span patients, prescribers and pharmacy teams, we’ll need your help defining and evolving various segments of these user journeys. Start with product requirements and preliminary research, and rapidly iterate from flows to wireframes to mocks, increasing design fidelity as you progress.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Building End-to-End Experiences: Our product platform is growing rapidly, and you’ll be developing fresh, well-formulated experiences that help patients access the care they need.
- Finding Connections: You’ll be interpreting product requirements and presenting design solutions that complement, expand, and strengthen Truepill powered experiences.
- Testing & Iterating: Participate in peer reviews, stakeholder feedback sessions, user testing and competitive analysis. We are determined to deliver best-in-class healthcare experiences.
- Contributing: Building is at our core. Flows and experiences you develop will influence the Truepill Design System and become reusable components of our pattern library.
We’re Looking For Someone With:
- 3+ years of Product/UX Design experience working closely with developers and product managers
- A background managing multiple product experiences, driving design execution from conception to successful market delivery
- Strong competency across the entire product design process with an ability to contribute at any stage
- History of shipping high-quality, responsive SaaS / platform products
- Rapid prototyping capabilities (eg., clickable mocks)
- Experience designing within responsive web standards, HTML & CSS. (No coding required)
- Startup / healthcare experience, a plus
- Consumer experience, a plus
- In-house Design Team experience, a plus
What Is Expected:
- Demonstrate compelling product design thinking, planning and execution
- Reimagine product requirements as flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Ability to understand, challenge, and explore a problem; provide solutions that translate into delightful experiences
- Continually elevate our “quality bar” for design that captures the attention of our executives, partners and competitors
- Remain highly collaborative with others, and exercise clear communication skills
- Willingness to share fresh ideas and perspective with a diverse & highly creative team
- Maintain a positive attitude with the maturity to iterate following team / client feedback
- Flexibility to balance multiple priorities and timelines; deliver in a fast-paced startup environment without sacrificing quality
- Navigate complex topics within the limitations of a regulated industry
- Take privacy and client confidentiality seriously, including handling of PHI (personal health information)