An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Product Manager / Senior Product Manager to join one of the UK’s fastest growing Healthcare Tech specialists.
Here at Florence we’re about to take the next step in our ambitious expansion and will be looking to more than double in size and become an International business operating across 3 continents over the next 18 month / 2 year.
With such exciting plans, we need a Product Manager who’s ambition and drive match that of the business and the board.
Florence is building the technology to power the health and social care workforce. From first revenue in 2017, we have grown to a team of 80 people across the UK. Our goal is to become a category defining tech company that empowers the entire health and social care workforce across the UK and internationally.
Our core product at Florence, Florence Flex, is a marketplace that connects care providers to nurses and care workers looking for flexible shifts. This product has an annual turnover of £80m and is used by more than 1,000 care providers across the UK.
We are seeking a senior product manager to take ownership of our growth roadmap. The successful candidate will take a leading role as we expand our offering within the UK social care space. In this role you might be working to add new job roles to our platform, innovating how our nurses and carers book shifts or streamlining our onboarding process.
· Own the growth roadmap for our core Florence Flex Marketplace
· Run a continuous discovery and delivery process to identify the best ideas, make them a reality, and measure their outcomes!
· Become the expert on both our nurses and carers as well as the care home managers they work with, we only succeed when they do as well
· Report on the success or failure of your team’s initiatives, we love learning from mistakes almost as much as we love when everything goes as planned
· Build relationships across the business with marketing, operations, clinical and finance teams to bring them along on the journey
· Significant experience in a product management role at a fast-paced and high growth technology business
· A strong product mindset! Success is when the metrics move not when the feature is shipped
· You should be able to point to delightful products you have contributed to and describe the challenges you faced working on them
· Excellent communication skills with technical teams, stakeholders and customers
· Curious! If you see a change in user behaviour you need to find out what is causing it
· Confidence saying no (when you have the evidence to back it up!)
· Happy with a little bit of chaos, everything doesn’t always go to plan and you should be happy navigating a path through uncertainty when necessary
· 25 days holiday (pro-rata) + 8 Bank holidays and holiday rollover / buy more holiday scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Learning budget with Learnerbly
· Private Healthcare
· Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
· Employee Assistance Programme in place
· Opportunity to contribute to growth in an early-stage startup
· Fun, friendly and collaborative startup office environment
· Regular company and social outings
Equal opportunities at Florence
We promote an environment for our staff and app users that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances, in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and believe we find our strength in our diversity. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your enquiry.
We offer competitive salaries within a flexible, empathetic and highly collaborative working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of a career with a forward-thinking tech company committed to inclusion, we’d love to hear from you.