We’re looking for a UX Designer / User Researcher to join our team, remotely or in London as we continue to develop Fora Health – so it’s a chance to really make your mark.
You will work closely with patients and clinicians to develop digital products that meet their needs. You will bring UX skills, visual design skills and some experience of user research. You will be supported by our senior team members to grow. We are interested in candidates who can bring additional skills as work collaboratively to research, design and develop our products to improve the lives of people who use them.
It’s a really exciting time to work with us. We’ve built – Fora Health and Cognition Kit – and have deployed them in clinical trials and care pathways in 15 countries across the world. We’re now focused on scaling, establishing new use cases and creating new functionality to further improve their impact on patient lives. We also run regular user feedback sessions Learning from our users via remote user research sessions.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys working in small teams with designers, software engineers, clinicians and scientists
- Believes in the role of technology to improve medical research and healthcare
- Will think about how to improve the experience of patients, care teams and researchers using digital products
- Can carry out user research methodologies that combine usability analysis and semi-structured interviews to generate and understanding of what’s important to patients and clinicians
- Is interested and ideally has some familiarity with UX design and user research for digital products in healthcare or other industries
- Is excited about the opportunity to work directly with patients and clinicians
- Can communicate quickly and effectively to other team members and project stakeholders
What we are offering
- Full time role
- Immediate start
- Competitive salary in the range of £25,000 – £50,000 per year, depending on level of experience
- Pension programme
- Mentorship and the opportunity to develop new skills
- The ability to work remotely – many of the Ctrl Group team still work remotely so as to minimise the risk from COVID-19
- Great workspace, 5 minutes walk from Old Street Underground – should it be suitable
Right to work
If you are applying to work in our London office for this job, you should have the right to work in the UK.