Play a lead role scaling a product that helps people lead healthier lives
Fitmate Coach provides affordable weight-loss coaches. We make coaching more accessible by using AI to streamline part of the coaching process, whilst keeping human coaches to perform the personal behavioural support that cannot be automated. Fitmate is funded by Eternity Capital Ventures.
Founder Alon Laniado wants to make human advice more accessible using tech. His first startup (PathMotion, sold) allowed employees to give insights to job candidates at scale. Alon is certified as a Health & Wellness coach and is an ex Bain & co strategy consultant.
Is this role for you?
You’ll join us as we scale our mobile app to market, leading the UI/UX design. You’ll participate in all phases of a product working closely with the Product/Tech team. Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do:
- Continuously gather user feedback and gather user requirements.
- Create data-driven user personas and design solutions around their underlying needs.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes and work with the engineering team to ensure the final deliverables meet the highest UX standards and drive desired behaviours.
Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
You’ll be a great fit if you meet these requirements:
- A proven UI/UX Designer working on early stage products
- Holistic UX experience covering the entire user experience
- Portfolio of mobile design projects
- Focused on user-led discovery (eg. user interviews/testing, prototyping, rapid iterations)
- Knowledge of process mapping/wireframing tools (InVision, etc.) & modern design software
- Can-do attitude with ability to turn things quickly
- Team spirit and communication skills to collaborate across the company
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant fields is preferred but not required.
What is it like at Fitmate?
We’re passionate about our work. Life’s too short.
We’re entrepreneurial and love to innovate
We deeply believe in the power of modern product practices
We empower our people to be leaders, and take the responsibilities that come with it!
We are open to challenge – based on facts and good judgment
You’ll benefit from:
- A competitive compensation
- Working part remote and part at our offices in Kings Cross
- Working with great people that will empower you on day 1
If this role is for you, we hope to hear from you!