A global leader in modern development platforms, OutSystems is focused on enabling any organization to innovate through software. We are changing the way software is built with the low-code platform most preferred by developers and empowering organizations to rapidly create and deploy critical applications that transform their business. To support our growth and commitment to hiring exceptional performers, we are looking for a Senior Growth Product Manager based in Europe.
Our Growth team specializes in the new user journey from sign-up, onboarding, and the first days of experience. Our purpose is to create a customer for OutSystems. As a Growth PM, you’ll help drive our product-led growth strategy to activate users on their core use case and build a habit with our product.
If you are a problem solver, inquisitive by nature and driven by curiosity, this is the job for you!
Job Responsibilities & Expectations
- Own the problem space and articulate a set of initiatives, their desired outcomes, and how value is progressively delivered to our users;
- Define, understand, and improve key growth flywheels and metrics.
- Drive revenue opportunities through rapid experimentation and data-driven decision-making.
- Work cross-functionally to match the impact of your experiments to a meaningful contribution to our business;
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years delivering world-class products in a product management/growth role either in the B2B/Enterprise SaaS or Developer Tools space;
- You’re a natural communicator. You can craft stories and articulate them with clarity and prominence;
- You’re a consensus builder but can also make hard decisions when needed. You drive progress; you don’t block it.
- You’re passionate about experimenting and finding the best ways to transform users into customers;
- Proven ability to deeply understand analytics and use insights to develop hypotheses that impact specific metrics;
Previous experience running A/B experiments; and
- Highly preferred experience driving product-led growth in a B2B/Enterprise SaaS company (or similar).
The Longer Story about us
One of the fastest-growing B2B software companies in the world, OutSystems is on a mission to enable every organization to innovate through software. We are looking for talented and motivated people to join us in helping companies solve some of their most strategic business challenges, from modernizing their workplace processes to transforming their employee and customer experiences. As a member of the OutSystems global team, you will help build, deliver, manage, and evolve the software that is a low-code market leader and preferred by professional developers around the world.
OutSystems is a truly global company, with more than 525,000 developer community members, 1,700 employees, 400 partners, and thousands of active customers in over 87 countries and across 22 industries. Founded in 2001, OutSystems has offices in the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, the UAE, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia, and Singapore, and of course has a thriving, worldwide community of remote employees.
Working at OutSystems
We do not have many rules, but we do have high standards and a culture of global collaboration. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture landed us in the Forbes top cloud computing employers four years in a row.
- We grow, change, and innovate, and give our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is obvious, and we also encourage lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering new skills.
- Global colleagues who are as smart, hardworking, and driven as you.
- Our DNA is disrupting the status quo. It is why our company exists.
- We “Ask Why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture and often uncovers a better, more agile way.