Senior Digital Product Manager
We are seeking a Senior Digital Product Manager to own the end-to-end customer experience, including the customer’s initial touchpoint with us, all the way through to post-purchase support they may need. As an integral member of Brilliant Earth’s Product Management team, you will develop and contribute to the product vision and roadmap, creating significant value to the company.
The ideal candidate for this position has a passion for customer experience and communication and can constructively guide and motivate cross-functional teams and/or strategic partners working on product development to ensure positive outcomes for product delivery, on-time and within budget.
While the team is currently working remotely, this role is based in Denver, CO.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identify and drive opportunities that enhance CX throughout the shopping journey.
- Lead cross-functional teams and work closely with IT, Design, and Business teams to achieve goals.
- Communicate proactively, clearly and completely with team members, cross-functional teams, strategic partners and all levels of leadership to provide product delivery requirements, delivery statuses, impediments, product roadmap information and/or product performance data.
- Implement and use data to analyze and understand business needs, ultimately determining the best priority for the product backlog based on a data-centric justification when possible.
- Drive the delivery of valuable, usable and feasible solutions, including 3rd party solutions.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, including MVP and enhancement strategy.
- Deploy test and learn strategies to determine business value and future strategy.
- Gather requirements, elicit information on technical challenges and describe the current and future functionality in partnership with development team.
- Write requirements and prioritize backlog based on product strategy and vision.
- Create detailed technical documentation and requirements that will be used by the architects, developers and QA team members to make functional changes to the product.
- Assist cross-functional groups with product launch activities including, but not limited to UAT, product demos, product training, and support processes.
- Communicate the product strategy, roadmap, deliverables, performance, etc. to stakeholders.
- Help define KPIs and participate in the monitoring and reporting of the data.
- Attend release sessions and provide Go/No-Go decision within the process.
- Perform Business Analyst responsibilities in absence of an assigned Business Analyst.
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
4+ years of professional experience in Product Management or
- Product Development
- 2+ years of collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Professional experience analyzing data and gathering insights
- Proven ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate ideas with internal and external partners.
- Professional Agile experience, including requirement documentation and backlog prioritization/management
- Excellent professional communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in flexible environment
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
What We Offer
At Brilliant Earth, we’re passionate about the employee experience. That’s why we offer an excellent training program and endless opportunities for career growth! In addition, we offer competitive salaries and a robust benefits package, including:
- Equity Compensation. You will play an important role in the growth and success of the company. RSU awards allow us all to share in these successes.
- Insurance. Medical, dental, and vision insurance kick in on the first day of your 2nd month!
- 401k match. We know that saving for the future is important. That’s why we offer a generous 401k match.
- Open PTO Policy. We know it’s important to recharge and relax.
- Disability and Life insurance. 100% employer-paid.
Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits.
- Continued Education. Company-sponsored learning in leadership, professional skills, diversity & inclusion, and access to tuition reimbursement for role-specific trainings.
- Employee Discounts. As an employee at Brilliant Earth, you’ll receive a generous discount on our jewelry.
- Wellness Benefits. We offer access to exclusive discounts on gym memberships and more, as well as an Employee
- Assistance Program for 24/7 access to counseling.
- Giving Back and Volunteer Opportunities. In addition to our giving back programs, our teams support local initiatives and spend time together by volunteering.
More About Us
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry. We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.
The targeted budget for this position is $130-145k base salary. This compensation budget range may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the company.
How to Apply & What to Expect:
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
You’ll receive an email when we’ve received your application, and can expect an update within a week of applying. The interview process for this role includes a phone call with the recruiting team and video interviews with our leaders!