TourRadar is a Series D, venture-backed Adventure Booking Platform disrupting a $200 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day adventures are booked, we provide Operators with a platform that helps them manage, market and sell their organised adventures to travellers directly (B2C) or via distribution partners (B2B2C) worldwide.
Traditionally, booking an organised tour was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry. In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised adventures through one platform.
With 30+ different nationalities in our team and with offices in Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible booking experience. Launched in 2010, we proudly develop and innovate exceptional talent and we are looking to scale our team.
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager, Marketplace (B2C) (Full-time) to join our team in Vienna or remote.
You will be responsible for a wide range of our consumer-facing products. This covers a large swath of our business – across both web and mobile. From re-imagining search & decision making to optimising new product categories and new markets; reducing friction for our core product will be your primary mission. With a wide variety of opportunities, your job will be to identify the highest impact ones that align with the overall company strategy and deliver great products millions of travellers can benefit from.
Develop vision, strategy, and roadmap with your cross-functional team. Proactively expand its scope by taking on existing product adjacencies, tackling new product categories, or increasing the product’s ambition.
Align with your engineering, design, analytics, content, marketing and supply-side counterparts to launch high-impact products and key features.
Partner with our leadership team to deliver business outcomes ensuring they are informed and can give feedback on your product strategy
Be a thought leader for your cross-functional area at TourRadar.
Coach and mentor other Product Managers
Who you are:
- Experience driving product impact in consumer-facing areas, such as discovery, search, decision making, booking, marketing campaigns, messaging and retention
- Experience with experimentation and with launching 0 to 1 products
- Experience within the online marketplace, OTA, or meta-search space, preferably in the travel industry
- Strong empathy and communication skills and an ability to effectively partner with a variety of stakeholders
- A hands-on attitude willing to get your hands dirty to jump in where needed
- A strong analytical mindset and you’re comfortable using data tools such as Google Analytics, Looker, and more
- Bonus: Experience coaching other Product Managers
What can you expect?
- Work right in the center of Vienna, the #1 city to live in for the 10th consecutive year
- Flexible working hours
- An international work environment with people from all around the world.
- Regular online team buildings to be connected with your colleagues even in these times.
- Mobile working options and working from abroad opportunity.
- Bi-Weekly updates about future innovations, projects and further information regarding the company.
- Great career opportunities and individual development plans
- A dog-friendly office environment