ABOUT THE ROLE
We´re seeking a motivated and talented Product Manager to lead the product team at Heepsy.
Heepsy is an influencer Saas product where brands discover & analyze any creator in the world. At the core of our tech lies a search and analytics engine capable of identifying and categorizing millions of creators using complex infrastructure and algorithms. We have grown fast since we launched in 2018. We help thousands of brands and creators globally with a team of 30+ talented individuals working remotely across several countries and also from our Bilbao (Spain) office.
Heepsy is already successful, with thousands of brands using it to find creators, and it will expand its features significantly in the near future after repetitive and consistent client demands. You will join a team with the highest development standards and practices along with highly talented individuals comprising product management, UX, front-end, back-end, data engineering, AI and quality assurance.
We look for a person who loves big challenges and who makes data-driven product decisions supported by both metrics and user research. You will work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders leading experimentations, leading the product team to successfully execute the initiatives you shaped and working along with the Marketing team for aligning business goals and collaborating on common initiatives.
WHAT YOU´LL DO
- You’ll create delightful end user experiences, leading with deep user empathy and a passion for sweating the Little Big Details
- You’ll be leading the product strategy and execution for driving the new user experience
- You’ll own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company. You will accelerate the pace of shipping and learning, while keeping our product quality bar high
- You’ll become an authority on your product area. You’ll identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of research, feedback collection from cross-functional teammates and competitive data analysis
- You’ll execute at a fast pace with a focus on user experience, impact, and learning in collaboration with engineering, design and marketing peers: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication
- 5+ years of experience leading major product initiatives across consumer or direct-to-customer business products. You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance
- Deep customer empathy and product craft, with a strong attention to detail
- Ownership mentality from what we build to how we market. Accountability for driving business impact, in an experiment-driven product culture, ideally in Hybrid SMB or Consumer Growth
- Data-informed and experiment-driven style to optimize for learning. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests
- Highly technical and capable of wading into the details, but can also drive from 30,000-foot view
- Portfolio-oriented product approach for balancing bold, high-upside bets with quick wins
- Impeccable follow-through. You say what you’ll do, and do what you say. You hold your team to this standard. You don’t let details slip
- You listen well. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. You take blame and pass on praise. People love working with you
IT HELPS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience in a Saas product
- Experience in a start-up
- UX/UI specific experience
- Technical engineering knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- External learning budget
- Flexible working schedule
- Possibility to work on remote
- Onboard a growing project in a crucial stage of development
- Work with top talent
- A friendly, humble and talented group with different nationalities
We are a leading high growth Influencer Marketing tech startup that allows brands and creators to collaborate and grow. We believe the creator economy will revolutionise several industries.
We have grown fast since we launched in 2018. We help thousands of brands and creators globally with a team of 30+ talented individuals working remotely across several countries and also from our Bilbao (Spain) office.
Based on our tech and infrastructure we offer two products:
- Heepsy is an influencer Saas product where brands discover & analyse any creator in the world. At the core of our tech lies a search and analytics engine capable of identifying and categorising millions of creators using complex infrastructure and algorithms.
- Moonio is a marketplace where brands and influencers can interact until they reach an agreement. After a beta launch in Spain Moonio is now about to expand internationally.
We´re a group of humble yet ambitious, diverse and friendly people who enjoy working together as a team.