This year, we’re celebrating our 60th anniversary. We’ve come a long way from our humble beginnings – the first Which? magazine was published from a converted garage in Bethnal Green. Today, it’s the bestselling monthly title in the UK, and our 1.4 million members and supporters make Which? the largest consumer organisation in Europe, with a range of services to meet different needs. That’s a huge number of people looking for our expert advice online, in print or over the phone.
As well as helping individuals, we’re constantly working to make things better for all consumers across the UK.
As a Digital Product Manager, you will be joining Which? at a particularly exciting time as we embark on our “Digital First” strategy transforming the way in which we work and interact with our members.
Reporting to the Head of Product Delivery you will responsible for distilling the product vision into simple and elegant user experience developed in a lean and agile environment.
This is a varied and high impact role that will enable you to influence at a strategic level.
Some of the fantastic things that you will be involved with include:
- Assisting the Product Sponsor/Director with opportunity assessment and business cases
- Working with Product Sponsor/Director to define the commercial and experience metrics for measuring product success
- Clearly articulating product vision, features and functionality to Digital Product Design and Development team, stakeholders and wider organisation
- Understanding and synthesising consumer needs from market research, consumer insights, analytics and competitive insights, market potential, trends, problems, and opportunities
- Working with the Digital Product Design and Development team to design entire product life cycle experience from strategic experience planning to tactical activities
- Leading collaboration with creative, user experience, delivery teams to ensure a unified customer experience
- Understanding what is needed, when and why in terms of potential to acquire users and generate revenue.
- Harnessing innovation by listening for new ideas and concepts that emerge during discussion, adding them to the backlog where appropriate.
- Working hands-on with all Digital Product Design and Development team and stakeholders to successfully design, build and deploy new products and features in an Agile development environment
We are super keen to speak to you if:
- You have a minimum of three years experience working as a Product Manager role
- Have had some exposure to content
- Are confident, brave and able to take initiative
- Enjoy speaking with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Have an analytical mind
Did we tell you:
Our rewards package is one of the best out there. You’ll get 28 days’ annual leave, life assurance, a pension scheme that increases to 11% after you’ve been here for a year, an interest-free season ticket loan and much, much more.
Best of all, you can work every day knowing that you’re playing a key part in helping to make our employees and consumers lives better.