We are looking for a Senior Product Analyst who will help us raise our product data game to the next level, starting from a greenfield base but with a clear vision. You will focus on getting all the relevant data to enhance existing products and use that information to develop new successful products.
Reporting to the VP of Product, you will be the leader for Calo’s Consumer and Operations product analytics, including data collection, data analysis, reporting, and data products.
You will take the lead on analytics instrumentation, partner up with the data engineers on data modeling and analytics frameworks. You will run deep dives and exploratory analyses to help drive Calo’s products to reach the next level of scale, impact, and profitability.
This role is open for remote work.
- 3-5 years of experience in modern Product Analytics
- A degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Economics, or a related technical field
- Deep understanding of acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, and referral metrics
- You are independent in writing queries (demonstrates high competency in SQL)
- You lead and execute reproducible analyses using Python/R or any other language
- You deeply understand and strive for the improvement of business processes, data organization, and data management best practices.
- You deeply understand and strive for the improvement of data governance, data protection principles, and data privacy regulations.
- You have strong experimentation skills and a stellar ability to collaborate
- You have experience with consumer-based products including app and web-based consumer behavior
- You worked with and lead co-located and remote cross-functional teams
- You are able to motivate your team and build an engaging team culture
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, able to balance priorities, and willing to take action
- You challenge the status quo and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
If you aren’t confident that you meet the requirements but are looking for a role in Product Analysis, Design or Management, please reach out on the email provided anyway! We’re always looking for talented, ambitious and driven individuals to join our tribe!