Who we are:
We’re Pleo. Founded in 2015, we’re all about killing the painful processes related to expense reporting by designing smart solutions that do the complex stuff; giving regular people more time to do their job, and less time reporting expenses. Giving financial people more time to focus on what matters, and less time on repetitive tasks. All in all, we save companies a lot of time and money. They’re pretty happy about that.
A startup located in the heart of Copenhagen, we’re a small but growing team of 38 passionate and different people from all around the world. Backed by solid investors, such as Creandum, we’ve got ambitious plans for the future.
- Manage all aspects of the product development cycle, including product discovery, stakeholder communication, requirements, development, design iteration and release
- Work with engineering and design to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences that simplify business spending
- Partner with clients and prospects, as well as internal departments (Marketing, Customer Success and Sales)
- Process, review and interpret user research data to uncover new product insights and turn that into product adjustments and or, new features
- Ambitious, pragmatic, self-driven, strong communicator and a team player
- Experience preferably in a fast-growing B2B, SaaS-startup
- Passion for user-centered product design
- Relevant experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc) and PM tools
- An analytical mindset to monitor and improve the product
- Excellent English – written and oral communication skills
- A central role in a team on an exciting growth journey
- Great colleagues and an international and social working environment
- Office located in central Copenhagen meatpacking district with the best views in town!
- Team outings
We are open to candidates outside of Denmark, who are looking to re-locate.