Tictrac is on a mission to help everyday people live healthier lives. Our applications are designed to engage end users with their own wellbeing, and nurture behavioural change. As the Product Lead, you will be at the centre of this mission, gaining a deep understanding of user problems and needs, setting a product vision that addresses these problems and inspires the team, and delivering product changes that result in better user outcomes.
Reporting into the Chief Product and Technology Officer (CPTO), you’ll manage a team of 2 Product Managers and a BI Analyst (for now, maybe more in the future), and work closely with design and engineering colleagues, to define and deliver the roadmap.
You’ll be closely involved in conversations with enterprise customers and prospective customers, and be able to use your knowledge and influence to identify opportunities to enhance the platform. You’ll work with the senior leadership team to align on strategy, goals and priorities. You’ll collaborate with all functions within the business to ensure our back office technology facilitates exceptional service for our customers.
As Tictrac expands its proposition, with plans to launch new services for several large global enterprises in the coming year, the Product Lead role will be pivotal in building on our reputation for beautiful and elegant design, as well as scaling our platform and services for the next generation of digital wellbeing experiences.
About Tictrac and its product
It’s an exciting time to be in the digital health space. The pandemic has shone a light on the fact that employees’ physical and mental health is more than a personal concern, it’s something that caring employers need to invest in. Here at Tictrac, we want to do more than tick the wellbeing box, we aim to create an experience that stimulates positive behaviours and leads to better health outcomes.
We’ve been doing this for over ten years. In the early days, Tictrac was one of the first products to aggregate data and provide insights derived from wearable technology. As the product evolved, we introduced competitive features like Challenges and healthy habit forming features like Action Plans, all drawing on behavioural science methods and research. Our content platform facilitates centralised and federated campaign management, whereby topical health issues can be brought to life at speed. Today, we are extending the reach of these features through an API strategy that sees Tictrac licence its core technology for use in third party mobile applications.
Though our product is consumer grade in terms of its UX, it is also enterprise capable, both in terms of its scalability (high-availability, multi-region, multi-lingual) and regulatory compliance. Our customers include global insurance companies as well as mid sized employers in Europe, Asia and the US.
We’re serious about building a great product, but we’re not too serious. We want you to have fun, learn things, get creative, get curious, and always be your true self.
● Leading the product and BI teams.
● Working with the CPTO and senior leadership team to align on strategy, goals and priorities.
● Setting the product vision.
● The delivery, ongoing success and continuous improvement of the Tictrac platform, including mobile, web and back office applications.
● Maintaining a prioritised product backlog.
● Working with engineering leadership and CPTO to ensure development teams are set up for success.
● Continuously improving the development lifecycle and ways of working.
● Using your knowledge and influence to identify opportunities to enhance the Platform.
● Developing market knowledge and insight to help drive best in class solutions.
● Representing product in discussions with existing and prospective customers including quarterly communication of our product roadmap.
● Working closely with the Customer Success team to align client expectations with our product delivery roadmap.
● Collaborating with all functions within the business to ensure our back office technology facilitates exceptional service for our customers.
Skills and experience
● Prior experience leading, coaching and inspiring product teams.
● Demonstrable experience in developing and communicating a coherent roadmap and strategy for a product.
● A strong focus on gathering, using and sharing research to discover and understand the needs of users, and to gain a wider perspective of the competitive landscape.
● Practical experience running a product development life cycle with Agile teams that delivers value iteratively.
● A thorough understanding of, and ideally practical experience in, a variety of disciplines: service design; user research; user experience design; data, development and business principles.
● Confidence in using appropriate evidence and data to inform product decisions and prioritise effectively.
● Ability and willingness to challenge the status quo, and to empower others to challenge their own assumptions.
● Ability to manage team dynamics effectively when working in cross-functional teams or multiple stakeholders.
● A creative problem solver who can bring colleagues together to resolve issues effectively.
● Excellent visual and verbal communication skills – an ability to tailor to different audiences
● Strong empathy with the needs of users, stakeholders and colleagues.