A brand new role has become available to join our global Product Management team within our successful Share Plan business. This is a great opportunity for someone to shape and mould this position into your own.
The Product Management function is critical to the success of the global Share Plan business and consists of a dynamic team of leaders solely focused on growing and optimizing our product, service and channel offerings in the equity compensation industry.
A role you will love
As the Product Operations Manager you ensure to boost the Product team’s impact and collaboration within and across functions, by leading the optimisation of tools, processes and product insights and communication to scale the business for continued growth.
Working across different time zones and cultures you’ll support our Product team which consists of a dynamic & diverse 40+ individuals working in many of our different offices in Switzerland, UK, US, Norway, Poland and India.
If you have a passion for Product Management/collaboration tools, a desire for continuous learning and enjoy solving problems utilizing data, then this job is for you.
What key accountabilities you will have in the role?
- Management of the Product Management team tech stack (Jira/Confluence and SharePoint)
- Collection, organization, and analysis of quantitative and qualitative product data and enablement of the entire organization to make the most of these insights.
- Identification of initiatives and/or execution of tool training programs within the Product team to increase the teams efficiency and impact.
- Management (identify, track and distribute) of product metrics
What will you bring to the role?
- You are able to identify and manage initiatives (trainings, process reviews) that increase the impact of the Product Management team and enjoy upskilling our fast growing team.
- Strong communication skills with a professional and engaging presence with the ability to present and the ability convey data insights or technical information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Demonstrable analytical skills and comfortable with the management of complex topics
- Proficiency at managing and curating Intranets/Collaboration tools (SharePoint/Confluence) and/or issue tracking tools (JIRA/ServiceNow).
- Proven ability to be structured and successful in a complex, fast-paced environment, planning and managing projects/initiatives.
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 12,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 25,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us at TalentAcquisition@computershare.com detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.