Odro is a Glasgow based fast growing software company offering the most powerful video recruitment software solution available on the recruitment market. Developed specifically to help streamline and improve the hiring process, armed with Odro recruiters engage more talent, reduce time to hire and fill more roles, faster.
We’re hiring for a senior role at the centre of the Odro product suite, responsible for engaging with customers and business stakeholders to understand their needs and goals.
As Head Of Product, a deep understanding of the product, market and customers coupled with ownership of product insight and analytics will ensure product strategy is defined by identifying key benefits and value of products to our customers.
Frame requirements, set priorities and ultimately own the successful, agile delivery of product to market.
Partnering with Technology to manage high quality, timely product releases, maximizing the value of the Odro platform and product to our customers.
* To be responsible for leading and directing activities pertaining to all aspects of Product development:
* Translate & challenge business vision into product strategy and initiatives
* Encourage a customer centric culture of innovation
* Own the product portfolio, roadmap and prioritisation
* Leadership and line management within the function.
* Drive action throughout Odro to get products and features to market
* Work with Technology and business leads to plan and implement product launches
* Manage commercial success – own the business case for new initiatives
* Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market by establishing KPIs and metrics
* Provide marketing with insights on key differentiators and messages
* Write high-level (Theme/Epic level) requirements
* Support the Product Owner with implementation detail as needed
* Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements and problem management.
* Five or more years of experience in a consumer facing product management role or equivalent
* Experience of UX research techniques.
* Strong design thinking skills and experience.
* Previous experience and good understanding of lean and agile product development
* Strong communication and presentation skills with experience from communicating with senior stakeholders as well as multi-disciplinary product development teams
* Ability to read, interpret and generate insight from customer data
* Self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach to your work
* Ability to see the ‘big picture,’ evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritise various requests
Applicant possessing any of the following will have a distinct advantage:
* Recruitment sector experience
* Good Technology / Development understanding
* Customer experience / UX
* Understanding of usability and accessibility