Who are we?
BlueOptima’s mission is to maximise the economic and social value that software engineering organisations are capable of delivering. Our vision is to become the global reference for the optimisation of the performance of Software Engineers.
We are a global company which has consistently doubled in headcount and revenue YoY, with no external investment. We are based across 6 locations, with headquarters in London and additional offices in India, Mexico and the US and a current total number of 170+ employees from +20 different nationalities and languages spoken.
Location: London, UK
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be building and developing your own team to focus on one of our main products (Code Insights), delivering value to clients and users along the software development value chain. The product is in the introduction stage of the product lifecycle, therefore you will not only own the entire development of the product, defining new features and roadmaps and driving the product vision and strategy forward across BlueOptima but also play a key role in delivering the product to market, working cross functionally.
Your team: You will be working in a diverse team with members located around our different offices, across the globe. We currently have 7 people in our Product team based in our UK office, and you will report directly to our Head of Product.
The team has doubled in the past 6 months due to the company’s expansion, and the expected projection of growth within the following 12 months is to double again.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Developing and driving the product vision and strategy across BlueOptima with senior stakeholders
- Owning and defining new product features, roadmaps and success metrics
- Understand markets, competition and customer/user requirements in depth to identify market opportunities and new feature requirements, and build business cases.
- Working with Sales & Marketing to drive forward the product launch and grow its impact on company revenue.
- Taking ownership for the development of the product
- Own requirement collection initiatives
- Manage and grow your own team of Product Managers, Associates and Interns to execute the product strategy and vision, setting out clear expectations.
- Working with external stakeholders on user testing to rigorously determine customers’ needs in a data-driven way and translate client feedback into actionable insights for further developing the product
Must Haves / Requirements (Technical requirements/ Previous experience):
- 2+ years of experience of Product Management within a growth start-up SaaS organisation, leading end to end project delivery of small to medium and complex projects, involving multiple teams and stakeholders, driving product strategy forward
- Software Development Background/ Experience
- Experience working with senior stakeholders, both internal and external, and with cross-functional teams
- Built prioritisation frameworks and roadmaps
- Experience in Product scoping, requirement gathering, schedule and estimations reviews and validations, project execution, tracking and monitoring, documentation of concerned projects.
- Experience in managing individuals or teams.
- Proven experience in launching new products
- Worked on setting and applying KPIs and metrics to measure success and provide objective oriented results
Good to have:
- Worked on data analysis, visualisation and clustering
- Good Technical understanding of Google Analytics, JIRA and Figma
- Interest in UX/UI design
Your career progression: In BlueOptima, we strive to strengthen your skills, widen your scope of work and develop your career fast. For this role, you can expect to quickly build up your own team and gain more seniority and responsibility as the scope of your product increases.
Why join our team?
Culture and Growth:
- Global team with a creative, innovative and welcoming mindset.
- Rapid career growth and opportunity to be an outstanding and visible contributor to the company’s success.
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment.
- Training programs and Personal Development Plans for each employee
- 32 days of holidays (including bank holidays)
- Flexible Work from Home policy – 2 days home p/w
- Flexible Work from Long Distance – 4 weeks a year
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
- International travel opportunities & Global annual meet up (most recent meetups have been held in Cancun and India)
- High quality equipment (Ergonomic chairs, laptop, headset, desk gaming monitor)
- Modern office at Elephant and Castle
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Frequent team socials, pizza & ping-pong tournaments at the office
- 12 Weeks Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Pet friendly office
- Visa Sponsorship & Relocation Packages (when applicable)
£64,000 – £70,000