As a Senior Product Designer, you will be part of a blended cross-functional team and tackle all aspects of the design process. Moving from insights to ideas, you will creatively solve complex problems, threading design and business thinking together to deliver inventive, durable, and thoughtful solutions from concept to launch. In this role, you will need to apply conceptual thinking to create desirable and feasible digital solutions across multiple products, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals, and technical realities.
More info here
YOUR MISSION – #SPREADYOURMISSION
- You will work on a variety of projects that integrate digital designs into products, services, and environments;
- You will leverage an iterative, user-centered approach and solid UI design skills to conceive and deliver valuable new experiences for our clients and colleagues across mobile and web platforms;
- In this role, you will contribute to all aspects of the product development life cycle from research and ideation through to detailed design and delivery with an emphasis on rapid prototyping, frequent validation with end-users and creatively approaching constraints;
- You’ll utilize industry design standards and best practices to define and implement design criteria, you’ll apply user-centered design methodologies to ensure your ideas are based on customer needs;
- You’ll prepare research and testing, produce personas, map customer journeys, develop service blueprints, construct quick interactive prototypes with initial, low fidelity visual designs that illustrate your UX/UI design that presents a realistic feel of the intended experience for complex products;
- You will collaborate closely with product managers, developers, and other disciplines to identify what will be most critical to the success of a product, what it should feel like to interact with a product or service across multiple touchpoints, and to define how we bring that experience into reality;
- You will also have the opportunity to be an advocate and coach for design thinking, helping others in the firm develop their knowledge, skills, and capabilities in the use of empathetic, inventive, and iterative methods for product development.
YOUR EXPERIENCE – #SPREADYOURKNOWHOW
- 5+ years relevant experience in UX, interface, and product design;
- Ability to design applications, experiences, websites, products, and services that balance user needs, business objectives, and technological constraints;
- Excellent knowledge of UI and prototyping tools such as Figma and Miro;
- Experience with Agile software development processes and methodologies;
- Holistic and human-centered approach to product and design, from research and insight generation to concept to deliverable;
- Connection to the design community with a passion for design;
- Proven ability as a solid hands-on practitioner demonstrated through a diverse body of work across a range of projects;
- Ability to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment;
- Positive attitude and motivation to deliver the highest quality of work;
- Entrepreneurial, experimental and self-driven while also being collaborative, with a professional presence;
- Self-organized and structured, with the ability to define your own tasks;
- Strong influencing, negotiation, and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation);
- Strong command of English and German (B2 minimum).
We care about your future:
- Unlimited contract;
- Be an owner through equity/virtual shares;
- Optional Private Pension Scheme.
We care about your development:
- €1,000 yearly budget for professional Learning & Development;
- Be part of a competent, ambitious, and fun team that inspires us to perform our best, and grow both professionally and personally.
We care about respect:
- Flat organization;
- Solution-focused 360-degree communication and feedback.
We care about serious FUN!
- People & Culture events such as: #SpreadOut company outings, #ThirstyThursdays where we celebrate SPREAD’s cultural diversity, #SpreadTheNews, #Lunch&Learn and so much more!
- 30 days of vacation.
We care about innovation:
- Monthly time budget of 1 day dedicated to breaking out of daily tasks – facilitated with the Design Thinking Methodology;
- All the tech you need (cool tech-stack, fully configured MacBook Pro, monitors, gadgets, etc.);
- A commitment to our Vision to change how products are created and maintained, helping a whole industry to become more sustainable!