We are looking for a strong individual contributor with experience working at previous tech startups.
You are a generalist that understands the best practices of agile, lean, scrum, ux, product discovery, product delivery, know how to find the right problems to solve, and deliver iterative + scalable solutions fast.
You would be comfortable working on the UX for our Clinicians, with engineers to build out APIs, with our B2B customers, or help streamline internal processes to scale.
You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty while also taking a step back at times to provide strategic input with the team.
You jump in and facilitate cross-functional initiatives that help us achieve our desired goals. You are ambitious, always learning, enjoy helping others, and do this all while showing humility to your fellow coworkers.
We are looking for someone who will be able to:
- Create and Execute Strategic Plans by facilitating clear OKRs, roadmaps, epics, stories and spearhead the every day initiatives to achieve them.
- You Organize, Inspire and Empower because you lead by example and are willing to do what it takes. You create clear and concise documentation that empowers others to do their jobs better. You are an ultimate team player not afraid to jump into the trenches and do it all with a humble yet determined confidence. You are a true servant leader.
- Find The Right Problems to Solve and define what success is by using an effective combination of user research, qualitative + quantitative data, and product intuition to discover which opportunities make the biggest impact.
- Deliver Iterative Outcomes by facilitating cross-functional collaboration and delivery of simple user-tested solutions that solve critical pain points and create value for our business.
- Establish and Operationalize Metrics and Analytics to track progress of solutions
- Enable Effective Cross-Functional Communication, Collaboration and Alignment by interfacing with internal stakeholders to champion your efforts, findings, and potential solutions.
- Be a Company Representative by interfacing with external stakeholders to uncover their needs to discuss synergistic opportunities with strategic partners.
- Provide Guidance on Best Practices for Product Discovery and Delivery by ensuring our teams remain agile, lean, and approach problems from an iterative hypothesis driven approach.
This position can be 100% remote.
At SteadyMD, we value what diverse teams can accomplish together and honor each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment that is distinctly anti-discriminatory against any person. We want to hire the very best and nontraditional candidates are oftentimes a perfect fit for our nontraditional approach to delivering care.
Don’t meet all of the skills listed below, but know you’re a perfect fit for this role? Apply anyway!
- 5+ Years experience in a Product Management role at a tech company.
- A proven track record of successfully launching a solution from concept to launch, including user research, user testing, and post-launch learnings and iterations.
- Have owned the creation of clear user journeys, personas, roadmaps, epics, stories, and wireframes for teams to achieve desired outcomes.
- Worked with teams to set and regularly check in on OKRs.
- Experienced in Agile Scrum environments. Design Thinking, Double Diamond, or Design Sprint principles and processes.
- Have a technical understanding of APIs and know how to build or leverage them.
- Have design sense, and have worked with designers, to build great experiences for user facing features.
- Have streamlined internal workflows, by working with internal stakeholders, to achieve scale.
- Experience using the latest BI, Product Management, Project Management, and Design tools (e.g. Figma, Jira, Tableau, OpsGenie, Zapier…)