Shaping the Future
Nagarro is a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling design in 2022 in a big way! We build products and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (14,000+ experts across 27 countries, to be exact).
Why work with us
This is an exciting time to join Nagarro as a Product Designer, joining our Digital Ventures business unit that brings our incredible software product experience to the world’s most forward-thinking companies like Verizon, Google, Twitter, Sony, L’Oréal— and we do this all with a hard-working, collaborative, and fully remote team.
You will craft experiences across a wide range of digital platforms, such as mobile, web, wearables, connected devices, AR/VR, digital signage, kiosks — and diverse industries including automotive, finance, real estate, and more.
Discover more about what we do →
A brief overview of this role
As a Product Designer within Nagarro Digital Ventures, you will collaborate with talented teams and actively contribute to the strategy and vision of world-class products. We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products people love.
At Nagarro Digital Ventures, you can look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. Being part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication, enables you to work incredibly flexible hours. The versatile environment here helps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to create products people love.
We would love you to
- Collaborate closely with client stakeholders to create consistent, impactful, and compelling products and user experiences.
- Participate in ideation sessions, workshops, and collaborations with the design team and client stakeholders.
- Gathers and evaluates user requirements.
- Propose optimizations and creative approaches to systems that can cultivate impact for users’ needs.
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess viability through design and test methodologies.
- Participate in the creative design, development, and implementation of complex applications using recent technologies and best practices.
- Assist in quantitative and qualitative research and testing activities.
- Articulate your solutions by identifying the best design methods (flows, prototypes, wireframes, high fidelity design, etc.).
- Communicate clearly about your designs to other project client stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams of Product Managers and Engineers to formalize a design process.
- Work with a team of designers to implement a design process, participate in design reviews and be part of other design-related activities.
- Advocate for exceptional design and contribute to shaping the design culture at Nagarro.
We are looking for you if you have
- 2+ years of experience working on a wide variety of complex digital products and services.
- Solid experience working on a wide variety of complex digital products and services.
- Knowledge of the product life cycle, product design, and UX principles.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable using a variety of design research methods and processes.
- Ability to communicate design decisions, and approach clearly and effectively to a client and cross-functional teams.
- Effective communication skills, written and oral along with presentation skills.
- Proficiency in using design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Miro, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- The discipline to work remotely and drive initiatives forward without being in a physical office.
- Proactiveness and autonomy. We value people that are self-driven taking responsibility to drive their tasks successfully.
Being you at Nagarro
Nagarro is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination based on race, creed, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, or marital status.