Role & Responsibilities:
ChartMogul is looking for an exceptional Product Manager to take its leading analytics product to the next level.
As Product Manager – Analytics, you will be in charge of expanding and improving our analytics product in line with customer requirements and company strategy. You will become a domain expert in different business models, the analytics that are relevant to each, the solutions currently in the market, and the problems people face trying to gain insight into their businesses.
In this role, you will also lead execution of the product roadmap by prioritizing projects, specifying new features in detail, mocking up functionality, and working closely with our Engineering team to build, test, and rollout features and updates. Last, but not least, you will actively seek out feedback from customers to deeply understand their problems and find simple and innovative ways to solve them.
- Passion and intuition for product quality coupled with strong analytical skills
- A few years of experience in product management, ideally for a SaaS product in the B2B market
- Proven ability to isolate user pain points and devise simple solutions to complex problems
- Technical understanding and the ability to work directly with our Engineering team, including the ability to understand our entire stack – from front-end to the API to the data model
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that can cater to any audience effectively
- The ability to articulate and distill complex topics in simple, plain English
Nice to have:
- Experience in the Analytics/BI market
- Experience visualizing data