The Product Manager will take responsibility for helping to build the product roadmap, working closely with internal and external teams to evolve the platform based on customer feedback and market needs. We want someone who’s passionate and has a proven track record of bringing products and features to market.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will transform ideas into detailed product requirement documents and actionable features. Additionally, we need a great communicator who can work equally well with the Engineering and the customer account teams to help drive our platform forward. This person will also act as a liaison with other Lemonlight departments to demonstrate the platform and assist with team adoption.
What you will focus on
- Develop detailed, crisp product & service requirements including business and technical, user scenarios used to create product specifications and architecture
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, profitability, and operational support load
- Work cross-functionally with teams including engineering and business development to deliver the service on time, with quality.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic and/or tactical issues that impair the teams’ ability to meet goals.
- Create and write detailed requirements and product specifications.
- Seek out opportunities to connect the team with end users and stakeholders to enhance their understanding of and empathy for our customers.
- Be a part of your team’s deliverables and attend daily stand-ups, sprint/product demonstrations, and user acceptance tests.
- Provide input and feedback to Management on the product roadmap and overall product vision.
- Own gathering metrics and measurement for the features released and using them to inform future direction.