As a Product Designer, you will get the opportunity to own end-to-end experiences. You’ll collaborate with the Design Lead, Content Writer, Tech Team, Clients to create delightful and impactful experiences. In this role, you’ll break down complex tasks by understanding customer and business needs and translating them into easy-to-use, intuitive and delightful designs.
You’ll be able to quickly communicate your decisions and solutions verbally as well as through sketches, user flows, wireframes, hi-fi mocks, and functional prototypes.
What you will do:
1. Own the project end to end with minimum guidance
2. Build new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts and validate them with the users
3. Conduct quick rounds of usability testing
4. Present your designs and communicate key decisions to stakeholders for review and incorporate feedback
5. Collaborate with the research, product, business, and engineering team to build scalable and impactful solutions
6. Advocate for the user while understanding business requirements
7. Effectively use quantitative and qualitative data to drive decisions and measure success
What you will need:
1. 1+ years of design experience in a product company/design agency
2. Experience with startups and fast-paced environments is an added advantage
3. A strong portfolio demonstrating strong interaction and visual design skills
4. Eye for details and a drive to learn from a fast-paced environment
5. Experience in faster Design Systems and MVPs for ideas
6. Experience working with cross-functional teams
7. Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, and other design and prototyping tools
Consider adding your portfolio while applying.