MUSO is a data company that provides the most complete and trusted view of global piracy and unlicensed media consumption. We are an exciting, young and dynamic company, building our own world-class products using cutting edge technologies.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to drive product development across our product range.
MUSO’s products are used by rights owners across the globe from the music, film, TV, software and publishing industries, ranging from international market leaders such as Sony Interactive and Disney, to independent record labels and authors.
Reporting directly to the CTO, and in close collaboration with every other part of the company, you will drive the execution of the product vision, translating strategy into reality. You will establish customer value, lead development teams, line manage our product team, and measure success. You will play a key role in realising the overall strategy of the company.
- Over 5 years of experience in a product management role
- Experience of building technology or data focused B2B SaaS products
- Strong customer-centric mindset
- Experience of agile product development
- Stakeholder management skills and collaborative working
- Good communication & attention to detail
Nice to haves
- Experience within the entertainment industries
- Experience in a small, fast-paced environment
- 4 day working week (in trial)
- Be part of a data led company who are passionate about their products
- Share option scheme
- Full range of benefits including healthcare, pension plan, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme and charity days
- Flexible work from home policy
- Be part of a rapidly expanding company