You’ll be based in our London office and work closely with the CEO and lean, multidisciplinary product and engineering team to:
- Be creative about product strategy and the interplay between product and marketing, and help us drive growth.
- Learn and understand the market and our users, and work closely with the CEO to drive new product development and bring new products to market.
- Collaboratively define, prioritise and sequence our product strategy and roadmap. You’ll be comfortable communicating ideas internally both by reference to business imperatives, and on a technical level through wireframes, user stories, writing specs and data analysis.
- Work closely with data to make decisions, drive acquisition and adoption and identify opportunities in the market and the product.
- Validate with customers and the market by forming hypotheses and conduct user testing, learn about our users’ habits and drivers, then embed them in our product and decision-making.
- We are looking for a big thinker, who can see the enormous value in the product we have built to date, and the potential for that product as well as new innovations to create real, lasting value to our users as we look at changing the way people interface with the legal system.
- You’ll enjoy working closely with lean, multidisciplinary teams to figure out how we can best iterate in line with business objectives and create real value for our users.
- You’ll have at least a few years of product or product marketing experience, and be as comfortable working with developers as you are with coming up with creative ideas and corralling analytics.
- You love the idea of joining an early-stage product team and driving its growth as we set out – genuinely – to make a positive change in the world.
We have a small, collaborative team that are passionate (each in our own way!) about solving the problem of access to justice. We do various team events ranging from lunches to drinks to getting cool speakers in to “escape the room” puzzles… We also offer:
- Competitive salary and options.
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup early on in its mission to increase access to justice and to do well by doing good.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop and grow professionally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.