You’re looking for a role that challenges and excites you. An environment that supports and energizes you. A team that scales HubSpot through our Partners with autonomy and drive. And a mission that aligns with your values and welcomes your voice.
As a member of the Product Management org at HubSpot you’ll:
- Join a product-led culture that truly puts the customer first
Create and advance an ambitious product strategy that’s driven by customer needs, business goals, powerful data, and global market indicators
- Partner closely with colleagues in UX and Engineering to create a high-value product that’s both powerful and easy to use
- Use your voice, share your perspective, and have a real impact based on your point of view
- You’ll get clear expectations and career paths outlined that align with your professional goals
- Be empowered to show up as your authentic self and choose a work style and location where you can do your best work, whether that’s at home, in an office, or a blend of the two.
Curious about what part of our product you’ll work on?
This role will focus on growing our high-touch segment of our Partner Ecosystem. The global HubSpot partner ecosystem is projected to grow from $4.8 billion in revenue in 2020 to $12.5 billion in 2024. This is because HubSpot’s partners are uniquely positioned to provide the software and services needed for scaling companies to adapt to an increasingly digital-first world. This role will play an integral part in this success by making our Partners feel and operate like an extension of HubSpot as they sell and service our mutual customers.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Create a shared vision and cohesive roadmap for the future of this product area as a critical member of the Product Tetrad- our system for building product collaboratively and strategically
- Drive alignment, set goals, build understanding and motivate others, including cross-functional partners across the company
- Explore complex and ambiguous problems, taking on several missions across your product group
- Guide new product ideas from initial concept all the way through launch
- Understand our customers and their journey through the product by engaging with them directly and often
- Use data to identify opportunities to improve our customers’ experience, devise strategy to execute your ideas, and partner with business stakeholders across HubSpot to make solutions that help our customers grow
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.