SKAEL is a technology start-up, established in 2017 and based in San Francisco. Our team
members are based worldwide and are on a mission to fundamentally change the way
people interact with software. SKAEL is driving toward a world where every aspect of work is
purposeful, and our culture is based on leading by example, providing exceptional service,
and having fun!
The SKAEL platform is a unique combination of conversational AI and automation, letting
people be people by focusing on answers versus tasks. Come join us as we empower people
to do their best, and hyperautomate the rest!
About The Role
SKAEL is looking for an experienced Product Manager (reporting to the Head of Product). You’ll
be enhancing our existing iPaaS platform by working cross-functionally to launch product
features from inception to production release. You will work with fully remote and
geographically dispersed global teams.
This is a great opportunity for an:
● An aspirational thinker and a creative problem solver who will look at new and
innovative ways to solve complex problems.
● A quick and avid learner, willing to immerse into the challenge and pop up on the other
side with answers.
● A person who is going to stay resilient, passionate and steady in his/her job
Here’s What You’ll Do
● Setting the product vision & developing a strategic plan ● Creating and maintaining a roadmap
● Researching, evaluating and driving unique product value by analyzing worldwide
industry, competition, customers, partners, co-opetition and large tech tools
● Communicating the vision to stakeholders (internal leadership, sales teams, VCs), and
external influencers (partners, Big Four analysts, consultants)
● Analyze and assess highest-value problems to solve, and validating that our
development teams build a meaningful solution for that
● Gather and analyze what our customers are asking for and aligning them with SKAEL’s
● Work with cross functional teams – engineering, sales, marketing, product marketing,
UX, project management and customer success
● Communicate all concepts and guidelines to a global development team with
attention to system integration, workflow and feasibility
● Constant collaboration with global project managers to keep product development
and release cycle on schedule
● Ensure the product meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability and
Here’s What We ́re Looking For
● 5-7 years of successful and demonstrable product management experience in
developing features and product enhancement for enterprise SaaS platforms
● Good knowledge and understanding of process mapping and task mining
automation solutions in the market
● Good understanding of RPA (robotics process automation), screen recording, data
workflows and hyper automation industry, especially for the Enterprise customers
● Good knowledge and understanding of enterprise workflows, and data used in the
● Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred)
● Analytics skills, A/B testing, good knowledge of Agile methodology
● 2-3 years of experience designing and implementing SaaS applications via software
development lifecycle preferred (SDLC) Expectations
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent presentation skills
● Go-getter, passionate and always committed to get things done
SKAEL provides a comprehensive benefits package, a flexible work environment and
generous paid time off. We have a flat, open structure, a team that is dedicated to our core
values, and provides you with an opportunity to change the world of work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.