Who we are
Altus Analytics, a business of Altus Group, is the leading global technology partner to the commercial real estate industry and is poised for significant growth over the next three years.
Altus Analytics brings together the collective expertise of ARGUS and Voyanta as the leading provider of CRE technology solutions and services worldwide. Our technology and industry expertise empowers commercial real estate clients and partners to work collaboratively to enhance decision making, drive performance and optimize transactional efficiency. From development and acquisitions, through valuations, budgeting and asset management, we bring it all together.
Altus Analytics is a leading provider of valuation services and solutions to the world’s most influential institutional investors. We need a Product Manager, with global platform experience, for a newly created role to oversee the next generation of our Data Bridge and Data Exchange products. This position is an opportunity to transform the way commercial real estate investments are valued. We are looking for someone who has launched or relaunched a product; who has in-depth knowledge of pricing, positioning and go-to-market strategy.
Who you are
You are a Product Manager who thrives on the interactive, challenges of a people-facing role. You can expertly engage and lead cross functional teams to execute product improvements, develop and monitor process improvements, lead global product vision, and create product communications, positioning and messaging. You have experience as a product champion and SME; leading the processes and development for global readiness and internal adoption. You are a Product Manager who wants to join us and disrupt the way commercial real estate works and radically grow our revenue.
What’s in it for you
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to make a move into the rapidly growing PropTech industry. It’s a chance to make an impact at a global level and expand the breadth of your experience as a Product Manager working across the organization on new and different products as we continue to innovate for the market-demand.
Our new Product Manager will focus on:
- Ownership. You will use your background and hands on expertise to lead high-level planning for the product roadmaps, feature development and rollout. You will develop an understanding of current products and the service lines to support the design and roll out of:
- Product roadmaps and business cases
- UX concepts and user journeys
- Leadership. You will apply your extensive knowledge to:
- Manage a small team of business analysts and UX designers to create and review functional specifications, use cases and acceptance criteria
- Work directly and closely with leaders of our valuation services to understand opportunities to reduce the cost of delivery and monetize technology directly as a product
- Collaborate with Architects and Developers to build your products
- Introduce and enforce best practices and implementation guidelines
- Strategy. You will engage with a wide range of business stakeholders and executives leaders to ensure successful relaunch of the product internally.
How do we know that’s you? You have:
- The education. A university degree in Finance, Real Estate, Business or Engineering.
- The experience. In product management, overseeing the design, development and requirements gathering for a new web application build. You have:
- Hands-on product management experience in a cloud or enterprise software environment, specifically building web applications.
- A strong understanding of the user experience for analytics or workflow tools.
- The technical knowledge. You have hands-on experience with web-based application development following an Agile methodology.
- A transparent communication style. You have outstanding written and verbal skills. You can effectively drive the work of your team, balancing rapidly changing priorities under tight deadlines. You can build strong relationships with people at all levels.
- An appreciation for cross-team collaboration. You can influence work in a multi-functional team environment – across different locations around the world.
- A passport and the commitment to do what it takes. You are willing and able to travel to Irvine California on a regular basis as well as other US hubs and London, UK.
Need any more reasons to want to work with us?
As we continue to grow, the possibilities for the people that join Altus Analytics are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realize their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes Altus Analytics a great place to grow your career and do some of your best work. Apply now, refer a friend or stay on top of what’s new by following us on LinkedIn.
If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us at email@example.com or 416-641-9500.