A global leader in modern development platforms, OutSystems is focused on enabling any organization to innovate through software. We are changing the way software is built with the low-code platform most preferred by developers and empowering organizations to rapidly create and deploy critical applications that transform their business. To support our growth and commitment to hiring exceptional performers, we are looking for a Principal Product Manager for Customer Experience.
This role has a clear focus on improving how customers interact with our product and brand at various stages of their journey with OutSystems. For that, you’ll need a track record of mapping customer journeys, assessing areas of improvement, and a bias to action in executing those improvements. If you care deeply about creating a product that helps companies innovate, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for candidates with solid product management customer experience, as well as business and strategic acumen. Technical skills will be a plus.
Job Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Actively contribute to the vision and strategy for Customer Experience – what it is, how we measure it, and what we need to do to improve it;
- Work with the rest of the product organization to build a product roadmap by identifying strategic growth areas and technology trends;
- Collect market data, competitive market analysis & research, customer feedback, product telemetry, and other key information to develop product insights and a deep understanding of our customer needs, with a focus on B2B (We have an internal Data Team to support this);
- Deliver a world-class customer experience in partnership with user experience designers, product owners, architects, and engineering teams by defining the product initiatives, success metrics, and collaborating on solutions that build lasting relationships with our customers and users;
- Collaborate and facilitate with other areas of the organization – namely Sales, Customer Success, Support, Engineering, and many others – to bring a “customer first” mindset to every customer interaction, not just within the product itself; and
- Support Sales and Product Marketing efforts to create technology collateral, white papers, including competitive positioning and demand generation activities.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in product management focused on enterprise-scale products, including market sizing, business case development, crafting vision and strategy, and roadmap development.
- 2+ years experience designing and measuring product performance in B2B companies, preferably in a Customer Experience role.
- Proven expertise in customer discovery and collaboration across engineering, marketing, and sales to deliver compelling technical products.
- Comfortable with making decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to work with teams in multiple geographies.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
The Longer Story:
One of the fastest-growing B2B software companies in the world, OutSystems is on a mission to enable every organization to innovate through software. We are looking for talented and motivated people to join us in helping companies solve some of their most strategic business challenges, from modernizing their workplace processes to transforming their employee and customer experiences. As a member of the OutSystems global team, you will help build, deliver, manage, and evolve the software that is a low-code market leader and preferred by professional developers around the world.
OutSystems is a truly global company, with more than 525,000 developer community members, 1,700 employees, 400 partners, and thousands of active customers in over 87 countries and across 22 industries. Founded in 2001, OutSystems has offices in the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, the UAE, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia, and Singapore, and of course has a thriving, worldwide community of remote employees.
Working at OutSystems
We do not have many rules, but we do have high standards and a culture of global collaboration. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture landed us in the Forbes top cloud computing employers four years in a row.
- We grow, change, and innovate, and give our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is obvious, and we also encourage lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering new skills.
- An in-house learning program designed just for you that brings world-class Product Leaders for you to learn from! Know more about the OutSystems B2B Product Academy here.
- Global colleagues who are as smart, hardworking, and driven as you.
- Our DNA is disrupting the status quo. It is why our company exists.
- We “Ask Why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture and often uncovers a better, more agile way.