Help define and realize Athlon’s customer experience and omni-channel ambitions. It is within reach with this full-time job as product owner in Almere (Hybrid). We are Customer Management within Athlon. Getting you there.
Your road to success
Athlon is on a mission: to redefine mobility and getting our customers from A to B in the most efficient and seamless way. An important area in this regard is Athlon’s ‘omni-channel’ ambitions and related customer experience. In other words, ensuring our customers enjoy seamless and effortless, high-quality customer experiences occurring within and between Athlon contact channels. This to drive customer engagement, conversion, and lifetime value. You can do this as a product owner with full focus on:
· executing and translating the vision behind the omni-channel customer experience application landscape into a feasible roadmap.
· organizing workshops with international stakeholders to detail out current and future blueprint processes, and translating these into requirements.
· enabling smooth product delivery by your scrum team through solid analyses, epic and feature definition, backlog prioritization, sprint planning, and successful execution and implementation.
· co-developing release approaches together with business representatives to secure intended use of functionalities and solutions, and supporting the training of our colleagues
· being the ‘go-to person’ for our sales and operations colleagues using Athlon’s customer experience omni-channel applications on the one hand, and being the first point of contact for our external omni channel customer experience platform partner(s) for managing Athlon’s needs and demands as well as understanding new platform releases and their relevance to Athlon on the other hand
Let’s talk Athlon
Hi there! We’re Athlon. The international market leader in modern mobility solutions and part of the Mercedes-Benz Group. With a rich history of more than a hundred years, you can conclude that we have already covered the necessary kilometers. Do we take that lead for granted? Absolutely not. It makes us more ambitious to provide even better personal service to our customers. Together with around 1,700 colleagues, we are shaping sustainable mobility. We’re proud of that. From vehicle leasing to fleet solutions and from electrification to contributions to the sharing economy.
Leave it to us
The Customer Management Team within Athlon International is a small yet very diverse and international team of colleagues. Every day we aim to be and give our best in an atmosphere of trust, openness, transparency and mutual respect. We believe the best is yet to come and support each other to advance our skills, mindset, and quality of deliverables.
“Empowered people within a dynamic and enjoyable environment where our customer comes first. Professionals with pragmatic attitudes and the ambition to raise the bar and challenge the established. That’s Athlon.” – Angelo Blokzijl, Manager Customer Acceptance & Onboarding
Motivation has four wheels
Become the best version of yourself. Very normal at Athlon, because all our colleagues run on a healthy dose of ambition. What do you take with you as product owner for at least 38 of hours per week? Absolutely your strong analytical and proactive communication skills and eye for detail. You also have the drive to help define and realize Athlon’s customer experience and omni-channel ambitions. In addition, you have:
· Several years of experience in product ownership, with IT experience and preferably in an international setting.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a similar discipline.
· You are comfortable in and enjoy an agile way of working (we work in a Scaled Agile Framework setup with multiple teams consisting of highly motivated and diverse onshore and offshore colleagues). Trust, transparency, openness, and mutual respect is the norm. We value experimentation and curiosity.
· Understand software development and have experience with agile tooling (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Miro, Mural).
Always on the move
Athlon is always on the move, just like you. To grow in our rapidly changing world, we are constantly looking at how you can get the best out of yourself every day. Creating an optimal workplace that fits you is an important part of this.
In addition to building an (international) career, as a product owner, based on 38 hours per week, you can count on a:
· gross yearly salary up to € 64.320,- (including holiday allowance and 13th month).
· employee budget of € 555,- gross per month (this is used, for example, for a mobility scheme, extra salary, extra leave days or pension investment).
· contribution-free pension.
· potential bonus of 10% (the bonus is 100% based on Mercedes-Benz company targets).
· thirteenth month.
· holiday allowance of 8% and at least 26 vacation days.
· 12-month contract with the prospect of permanent employment.
· an extended working from home package.
· laptop and mobile phone.
Route to your new job
So product owner, get behind the wheel yourself. Go for help define and realize Athlon’s customer experience and omni-channel ambitions. How? Apply before 15th of April. After this date, this vacancy is closed.
Your application procedure looks like this:
1. If your application fits, we will contact you for an intake over the phone.
2. Are we both excited? Then a digital first interview will follow.
3. An online assessment is part of the selection procedure.
4. During the second digital interview, we will talk more extensively about the content of the function.
5. Do we have a match? Then you will receive the proposal with the terms of employment in your inbox.
Do you have any questions about the vacancy or application procedure? Our recruitment team is more than happy to help you via +31(0)365474207. We are getting you there.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.