Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We solve that problem.
How? The container is the single biggest innovation in logistics of the last century and has revolutionized not only an entire industry but also changed the way we live and do business. However, while this iron box itself is simple, standardized, and efficient; using and owning containers is an operational nightmare. Market transparency is limited, trust along the value chain is low and most processes are manual and error-prone. Our mission is to change this—by providing a neutral platform for container owners and users to collaborate easily and efficiently. We are here to connect global container logistics to take the hassle out of owning and transporting container equipment.
Product Manager (f/m/d)
As our Product Manager for a new product, your mission is to build a new product. The new product needs to integrate into our existing product portfolio and enable any existing customer to use it along their user journey. Moreover, we want to turn the product into a standalone product that can be commercialized on its own.
Your responsibilities in a nutshell
- You define and own the vision, strategy, and operations of the product and identify what is needed to reach your goals.
- Gain insights from customer and market research, collect, and prioritize feedback and make sure your products are built on top of this knowledge to drive your products towards product-market fit.
- You will independently manage all product-related tasks from strategic considerations over the discovery and design of new features to the implementation and analysis of your initiatives – and are responsible for the success of the product at xChange.
- You work directly with our Head of Business Unit, Head of Products, VP Sales, Product leadership, and of course our founders, to achieve our goals relative to the success of new products at xChange
What we’re looking for
- A “builder mentality” with a strong analytical mindset — being able to take raw data, turn it into meaningful insights and rapidly build prototypes to test new strategies
- You have a track record of 3+ years in Product Management and a fast-growing B2B/B2C / start-up environment, knowing exactly how to set up experiments and data analysis in order to grow customers’ product usage
- You have experience building and scaling data products
Deep understanding of what product research/growth means and how to use this knowledge in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- A background related to logistics and basic technical knowledge around APIs is a bonus.
You are an excellent communicator with the ability to integrate external partners.
- Self-starter attitude with a high personal drive – you are excited about being a part of rapid growth and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Fluency in English – all other languages are no requirement 😊
What we have to offer
- Ownership from day one! You will have full responsibility and creative freedom to bring your ideas to life
- A dynamic and international team with ~50 nationalities across our fast-growing 180+ team members & extremely flat hierarchies
- A highly scalable product with a proven product-market fit ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
- A great working atmosphere with an open-minded and collaborative culture—plus a team of highly motivated & enthusiastic colleagues who can´t wait for you to join
- A fast-paced work environment and complex intellectual challenges from day 1
- Great location – our office is in the city center of Hamburg!
- Goes without saying: Flexible home-office rules, regular team events, and of course a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office 😉
- All employees become shareholders in xChange
Sounds like you? We’re looking forward to your application!