Crowdbotics helps rapidly scaling businesses build production-ready software faster than ever before. Crowdbotics uses a combination of modular development, machine learning, and a network of expert engineers to help both technical and non-technical teams turn their ideas and specs into working software products.
The Crowdbotics team is looking for a strong Product Manager. This position is key to the ongoing success of our product development efforts and, by extension, the Company.
As a Product Manager, you will be a trusted adviser to product and engineering leadership, and to the executive team. You will be valued for
– improving collaboration between individuals and groups
– positively motivating the team to deliver on their commitments
– helping clear obstacles for the team, and highlighting obstacles to the leadership team – well before those obstacles become issues
– being able to understand the big picture, but also being able to dive into the details when necessary
– Act as a communications interface between the product and engineering teams to
– understand requirements,
– help break down features into user stories, and
– assist in prioritization of features.
– Develop plans to minimize risk and ensure on-time, on-budget releases.
– Coordinate communication between various engineering groups, and between engineering and external stakeholders.
– Maintain and communicate status to external stakeholders.
The Product Manager will exhibit the following key characteristics:
– Prefer to manage by influence rather than by fiat.
– Prioritize collaboration and compromise.
– Be the “oil over troubled waters”.
– Pragmatism over dogmatism.
Qualifications and Experience
– At least 5 years as a product manager working in fast-paced, agile product teams, preferably in a startup environment.
– Past success in using agile methodologies to release software products.
– Demonstrated experience in helping product teams translate amorphous feature requirements into actionable user stories, and delivered features.
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Even though this position is remote, the PM should be able to work 9:00AM – 5:00PM US Pacific Time.