Do you dream of designing products that have a positive impact on a global scale? Are you a well-rounded designer looking to join a high-performing Design team where your impact will be felt immediately? At Oracle Utilities/Opower, we know that by engaging utilities customers about their energy use, we can help them lower their bills and reduce energy usage. We are passionate about helping utilities and their customers move toward a clean energy future.
We are hiring an experienced UX designer with a strong process and relevant background to take part in interdisciplinary projects and bring his/her own unique talents to our design team dynamic. As a Senior UX Designer, you’ll work with multiple product teams to create new products and features that reach energy customers via print email, and the mobile web. You will contribute to the success and vision of our growing product suite, reaching millions of people across the globe.
A portfolio is required.
Show us projects that demonstrate your enthusiasm for solving complex problems that meet the needs of the customer while supporting clearly identified business objectives. We want to see user-friendly product designs that showcase your process and creativity for solving interesting challenges and drive value for customers and clients alike. Please include a password if needed.
About the Team
To learn more about us, please visit our UX team site: https://ux.opower.com/. If making a positive impact on the world is important to you, and you identify with the below qualities, we’d love to speak with you.
What you will do:
- Get up to speed on Oracle Utilities | Opower products and behavioral science fundamentals
- Lead complex, multidisciplinary projects from start to finish
- Present your work to internal and client stakeholders
- Establish functional collaboration with fellow designers, product teams and development
- Conduct user research to support your design process
- Provide ongoing support to PMs and engineers during development project rollouts
- Contribute to Oracle’s Design culture with your own unique talents, and grow your career down a path that’s right for you
What you’ve done:
- 7+ years relevant design experience, working with a UX team
- 5+ years of work experience with multiple product teams to create new products and features that reach energy customers via print email, and the mobile web
- 5+ years of experience with well-designed user-centered portfolio,
- 5+ years of experience working with Researchers, Content Strategists and Developers to design and prototype and deliver holistic user journeys spanning paper, email, and mobile web.