Change the World!
CharityJob is the busiest site in the UK for charity jobs, and is one of the fastest-growing job-boards in the country.
We help people to change the world by finding them their dream jobs in the charity sector.
We are looking for a Product Manager to help us develop our set of online recruitment products – someone with a passion for digital and a real desire to make the future happen now.
You will have experience in a Product Management role, and will have a naturally customer-centric approach. You will be personable, analytical, with a keen eye for both the big picture and the fine detail.
We are more concerned to find the right person, so we may appoint either a Product Manager or a more senior Head of Product.
This role involves managing the specification, design, and development of new and existing recruitment products.
- To drive product strategy.
- To stay abreast of web trends and our competitive landscape.
- To be responsible for the implementation of the Product roadmap.
- To research and propose new recruitment products, and new features for existing products, ensuring best-in-class functionality.
- To stay close to customers at all stages of the process via face-to-face meetings, workshops, surveys, etc
- To manage the development of new products, building wireframes and collaborating with designers and developers.
- Great awareness of digital trends
- Experience of developing successful website products.
- Experience of overseeing the work of developers and designers.
- Experience of wireframing and mock-up tools.
- Ability to specify requirements to both designers and developers clearly and accurately.
- Customer-centric, data-driven.