GEEIQ is a ‘Software-as-a-Service’ data platform. We have done, and continue to, provide the world’s leading brands with all the insights necessary to launching successful marketing campaigns within the gaming, esports and metaverse sectors, and even provide talent agencies and esports teams with a new method of identifying talent.
For our exclusive clients such as Gucci, Tommy Hilfiger, and L’Oreal (to name a few), our in-house team work directly with clients to provide an ongoing, fully tailored strategy formulation and execution service.
About the role
Programme Management is a key team at GEEIQ, this role sits at the very heart of delivering excellence in all our work.
As our Project Manager you’ll be responsible for managing the successful development and delivery of a wide range of projects. You will translate briefs, plan, measure and manage diligently to time and to budget, but also to the quality that we are known for.
You will spend your time…
- Managing the end-to-end project life cycle, ensuring projects are delivered on time, to specification.
- You will be the main point of contact for both clients and internal stakeholders, communicating project progress and ensuring that an exceptional level of service is delivered to our clients.
- Creating and maintaining the development roadmap, overseeing and driving development. Manage and advise on backlog prioritisation.
- Aid our technology teams in creating and maintaining requirements, feature and change request pipeline to help maintain high quality deliverables
- Resource planning, priority management and roadmap development
- Define and track key metrics and key quality and performance indicators and drive cross functional execution of program deliverables
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plans
What you’ll need to be successful?
- Experienced working as a project manager or similar role.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Desirable experience with B2B SaaS Platforms
- A passion for technology and digital transformation
- Technical understanding and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline