– You are in charge of Facelift Cloud’s moderation area – this is where our customers handle all of their Social Media interactions collaboratively in one central area.
– You are the interface to your cross-functional, international product development team (team language is English) and you are on top of your backlog.
– You analyze user needs, weigh opportunities, and develop the most promising solutions with your team.
– You explain the rationale behind your product decisions to colleagues across the company, so that they can convey your excitement to our customers.
– You work closely with the CPO and other stakeholders, and you have direct impact on the success of the company.
– You contribute to our internal product community. Together we continuously get better in developing products of which we can be proud because our customers love them.
– You are a team player and able to win other people to work with you.
– You have worked for several years as a product owner in agile product development teams (ideally in a SaaS environment).
– You are curious and want to understand what drives the users of our product.
– You are experienced in product discovery.
– You have an analytical approach and convince others with clear thoughts, relevant data, and good ideas.
– You understand the technical workings of software products and you like to learn from other members of your cross-functional development team.
– You are not shy to collaborate with colleagues from different departments.
– Your communication is clear, and you understand how to address different audiences.
– Your English is strong (if you also speak German: even better!).
– You are familiar with different facets of Social Media communication between companies and their customers, and you see the potentials in this.
We are a team of ca 20 experienced UX, Product Operations and Product Managers and we work to evolve Facelift Cloud in ways that empower existing and future customers to do a great job. We believe in Product-Led Growth and have significant impact on the success of Facelift.