Hi, we are Makrwatch and we work with thousands of content creators around the world helping them find financial opportunities with brand partnerships. We are a startup with a dynamic, fast phase, and flexible culture.
I’m looking for someone that can replace me (Co-Founder & COO) as a Product Manager. I’m looking for someone with experience in the tech space that already taken different products from the discovery phase to an MVP to iterations to a successful product.
From a day-to-day perspective you will be leading, sprint and planning meetings, working with a UX/UI designer, gathering requirements, validating ideas, and talking to users to come up with a product roadmap that aligns with Makrwatch’s mission.
Effective, clear, and concise communication is essential for this role. The ideal candidate has exceptional interpersonal skills, a high level of empathy, and also be adept at nonverbal communication in order to build strong professional relationships with creators, clients, peers, and the wider team.
You’ll be the only product manager in the company, replacing one of the founders in that role. You’ll work as part of the product team developing innovative features/products to solve user problems and create new sources of revenue.
This is a full-time, remote position.
Start date: ASAP
- Great communication skills
- Understanding Of Web Development
- Writing Technical Specs And Requirements
- Conducting Market Research
- Knowledge Of UX Best Practices
- Critical Thinking And Analytical Skills
- Leadership And The Ability To Take Initiative
- Flexibility to change and adapt plans on a startup environment
- Time management
- Business acumen
- Product discovery
- Product delivery
- Product success measurement
- Team up with a UX designer to deliver the best experiences
- Team up with a group of developers to create new products and improve existing ones
- Team up with the marketing team to know better our users
- Act as a product owner in the SCRUM methodology
- Articulate the user journey, uncover user insights, and identify key user needs to focus product roadmaps on the largest business opportunities.
- Understand the Makrwatch product, business, competitors, and user requirements in depth.
- 3.5 years of experience as Product Manager
- Experience working with small teams
- Experience in a relevant field like UX/UI or Sofware development or Marketing
- Demonstratable successful product launches
- Experience working remotely
- Startup Experience
- UX/UI Experience
- Management Skills
- Spanish or Portuguese fluency a plus