Debite is on a mission to help early-stage companies grow by providing funding to help manage business costs.
Through the dynamic financing platform, Debite offers fast, flexible, and affordable funding, which can be used for a range of significant business costs, including subscriptions, marketing campaigns and inventory. Debite solves the cash flow management problem many early-stage companies face, allowing them to focus on pursuing growth. We raised our pre-seed round and will launch our beta version in a few weeks.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us build the future of SME financing. As our first product hire, you will work closely with the founders to shape, drive and manage our product roadmap. If you are looking for a role where you can bring a hands-on, fast-development cycle style to the product and engineering teams to influence both the company culture and product experience, read on.
What’s in it for you?
– Be the first product manager in a very ambitious and exciting team and build the product strategy with the founders
– A lot of room to grow — the product team will be orders of magnitude larger within a few years, and you’ll be the foundation of that team.
– An employee stock ownership plan
– Flexible working hours
What you’ll do:
– Lead the product lifecycle from concept (conceptualize, design, document) to release (develop, test, market, prepare).
– Understand market dynamics and identify customer challenges that represent significant market opportunities for Debite.
– Define and measure successful business outcomes both quantitatively and qualitatively.
– Serve as an evangelist for the overall Product / Development process. Take a lead role in shaping ways in which the Product team can evolve and grow, whether it be from a process or product perspective.
– Create product documents that describe business opportunities, high-level use cases, and unique selling propositions.
– Break down product documents into executable user stories and technical requirements; collaborate with design and engineering partners to iterate, refine, test and ship.
– Design and run user interviews, surveys, and prototype tests; conduct research and analyze user feedback to inform opportunities for improvement and growth.
– Develop and maintain a product backlog, partnering with analytics to use data and insights to assess the projected impact (and relative priority) of the initiatives.
– Work closely across teams to understand targets & priority changes, manage dependencies, unblock issues and coordinate deliverables.
– Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, as well as third parties.
What we’re looking for in our ideal candidate:
– 3+ years of experience as a PM – bonus points for experience at a fast-growing Fintech (more bonus points for B2B and lending)
– Technical background that enables you to convey product requirements to engineers and relay complicated details to non-technical colleagues and customers
– Proven ability to synthesize market segment needs and pain points in a concise way and translate them into an effective product roadmap
– Outstanding oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
– Strong sense of urgency and a mindset for ruthless prioritization
– A growth mindset — you should be a lifelong learner, hungry to learn new technologies, frameworks, and tools for getting your work done more effectively.