Using your passion for a wide variety of sports you will enhance the DAZN experience for millions of sports fans globally!
As Product Manager for Sports Data at DAZN, you will be responsible for the definition, delivery, and in-life management of major sports data features, such as Goal Alerts, Stats Overlays, Key Moments etc. within the DAZN sports streaming service.
This will be across all platforms (Phone/Tablet/Desktop/Living Room) in an Agile, user-centric and data-driven environment.
You will be responsible for a cross-functional Engineering team, and work with them and UX to solve problems that deliver the largest Return on Investment to the business for increasing user engagement, with the most efficient use of resources and technologies. You will be managing stakeholders and presenting to senior management on the definition of products, status of projects, and overall business direction.
You will establish the success metrics of your products and drive analytical focus toward them and be accountable for meeting the KPIs of your products.
This role can be based in Hammersmith, London. Hybrid working is also available (UK time zone)
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Product Manager – Sports Data, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Define and execute medium/large technical products/services which have a significant bottom-line impact across the global product
- Be responsible for the end-to-end definition, delivery, and the entire lifecycle of sports data features
- Be responsible for communicating the status of sports data features to stakeholders and C-level management
- Be accountable for proposed projects and remove barriers to project completion
- Be the primary escalation point for multiple projects
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 2+ years of Product Management experience for a B2C product
- A passion and a working knowledge of a variety of sports
- Experience of behaviour-driven development (BDD) and Gherkin
- Effective project management skills
- The ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
Even better if you have:
- Broad knowledge of products/services within the competitive landscape
- The ability to anticipate and develop business priorities for future action
- The ability to define metrics and methodologies used in collecting and analysing data for supporting business cases
- The ability to determine viability of new initiatives, and capable of obtaining sign off from appropriate stakeholders
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
If you’re ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you’re the kind of person who’s going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible. We will do our best to accommodate adjustments for interviews.
We look forward to hearing from you.