Aura is on a mission to create a safer internet. In a world where our lives are increasingly online, Aura’s category-defining suite of intelligent digital safety products help millions of customers protect themselves against digital threats, and that number is growing rapidly. Aura is in an exciting phase of hyper-growth, and our team of close to 700 people worldwide is guided by a leadership slate that’s successfully grown startups into multi-billion dollar organizations.
Come join us for the ride!
As a Product Management Director on this team, you will drive the vision, roadmap, and delivery of initiatives that drive engagement and retention for the Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) business including working closely with user research and the marketing team to identify new customer segments and expansion opportunities for Aura across the globe
- Lead product strategy and development of core product initiatives at Aura
- Be incredibly truth-seeking. Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of competitive intel, user behavior, or other business metrics
- Work closely with the marketing team to improve the adoption of Aura’s products
- Make tradeoff decisions based on technical, business insights, and experimentation
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed insights back into the product development process to drive growth
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to Aura executives, employees, and users
- Ability to operate in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity and provide solid recommendations
- A computer science undergraduate degree or other engineering degree equivalent a plus
- 7+ years of product experience, including heavy focus on mobile work with at least 4-5 years experience delivering highly successful and innovative consumer products with your signature all over them
- Experience working across multiple teams and managing complex network of stakeholders
- Obsession with details and data-driven decision making
- Design thinking and customer-centric approach to building, experimenting, and iterating products
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.