LiveScore Group is looking for a Product Manager to join its Sportsbook product team.
Virgin Bet and LiveScore Bet sportsbooks are live in four markets and, having built these products from the ground up, we are looking for a strong product manager to join the team and help guide these products forwards through a period of rapid growth, continuing to delight our users whilst delivering against our business goals.
The successful candidate will bring considerable experience and knowledge of building customer engagement with digital products. In your product career you will have perfected the art of capturing business opportunities, understanding customer needs, and delivering impactful outcomes in collaboration with fellow product managers, development teams, operational staff, and business stakeholders.
Sportsbook & gaming experience is a big advantage here, but more than anything we want critical product thinking and a desire to work in empowered product teams creating measurable impact.
Skills & Experience
- Three or more years of working in a relevant product manager position
- Direct experience of successfully translating product vision/strategy into an executable product development roadmap
- Proficient in data analysis and comfortable using analytics tools to track performance and draw insights
- Must have exemplary communication skills and an ability to work with internal stakeholders, ensuring all departments are involved in, and informed about, product plans.
- Experience and deep understanding of full product development lifecycle and agile software development methodologies
- Experience with product discovery methods including customer research
- An experimentation mindset that looks for validation of solutions in a range of different ways
- Experience with betting products is a plus but if you have a passion for sports and/or betting we’re here to support you learn the industry and create a learning environment to grow
- Clear ownership of one or a set of multiple product metrics for you to own responsibility of outcomes
- Creating a product strategy for your area that aligns with business goals and focuses on customer needs
- End to end ownership of new product initiatives from ideation through to delivery, including measurement of success and identifying areas for improvement
- Collaboration and communication is at the centre of everything. Specifically with technical, commercial, and operational stakeholders, together with fellow product managers
- Effective communication in meetings, writing and presentation is required, as well as actively working to improve how we share information and align the organisation
- Using a data driven approach to decision using both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Craft best in class user experience and customer journeys in close collaboration with customers and product design, using appropriate product discovery techniques
- Set clear direction and closely collaborate with the product development team to define effective solutions in your area
What can we offer?
- Performance bonus
- Flexible Working
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
Ride to Work Scheme
- Virgin Tribe – access to exclusive Virgin offers and experiences
- Life Assurance (x3 salary
- Contributory Pension Plan
- Friday drinks in the office
- Daily fruit, quality coffee and soft drinks
- Festival summer and cracking Christmas parties