Exciting opportunity for a passionate, innovative Product Manager looking to make their next big move.
About the Role:
At Peerius, we’re passionate about personalisation. We personalise everything from the recommendations rendered on a retailer’s website to visitor’s e-mails and other visitor touch points. We make visitor’s online shopping experience as enjoyable and easy as possible so that visitors can find what they are looking for quickly and efficiently whilst increasing ROI for our clients.
We’re seeking an outstanding Product Director to drive our product development efforts. This role is broad and exciting. Reporting to the CEO, you will take full ownership of the product management life cycle from definition to delivery of the product strategy and roadmap. You will talk to our people and our clients to identify product requirements that offer ROI and work with the larger Peerius community to make these a reality. You take a hands on approach and can break complex tasks into easy to follow milestones.
This exciting role involves the following:
- Creating, maintaining and prioritizing the product roadmap and backlog based on feedback from stakeholders
- Writing business and product requirements to evaluate, build and market
- Conceptualising, enhancing and launching products
- Working with the senior management team to identify market opportunities and defining product vision and strategy to the rest of the organisation
- Engaging with clients and internal stakeholders to understand their product requirements, as well as capturing your own via primary research
- Working closely with internal teams to co-ordinate best technical implementation methods and managing the delivery of specific product innovations
- Making challenging product decisions regarding ‘doing it now’ as opposed to ‘doing it right’
- Coordinating the communication of launch feature scope and client benefits and ensure that they are clearly explained to internal stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Strong background in Product Management to Senior Level
- Solid hands on experience of developing product strategy and roadmaps
- A keen interest / understanding in the field of Ecommerce
- Hugely passionate and motivated with an affinity and understanding for web based product development
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrable experience in leading and growing a small team
- Solid experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed functional specifications, preferably in an Agile Environment
- Strong intuition for what a scope of the product is so that you can decide what features need to be included and what features should be excluded from the product
- Entrepreneurial drive with appreciation of user-experience, business, and commercial issues
- Exceptional communication skills. Includes ability to interface with both non-technical business and technical stakeholders at all levels and describe complex technical solutions to both audiences
- Good at working effectively in a fast-moving, multi-project environment with a strong track record in delivering to timescales
- Previous experience at a start-up is preferred
Here at Peerius we love people that are going to make a splash. We are a fast growing award winning VC backed start-up and we are eager to make it BIG. Opportunities for growth are vast and there is potential to lead our product team.
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for the role.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org