Product Managr – Simplify Digital (Dixons Carphone Group)
Chances are you’ve tried to change supplier for your television, phone, broadband or energy services before.
Did you have a memorable experience as a consumer? We’re here to make it a ‘yes’
We’re a high growth technology and retail business. We develop deal comparison SaaS for triple play: TV, Phone and Broadband. It’s a complex industry with over 5,000 products, each with several variants – we’re here to offer customers the right option.
As a product manager, you will be at centre of innovation and creativity at Simplifydigital. Your job will be to synthesise business objectives, customer needs and the latest thinking into great products that deliver revenue and delight users. At Simplifydigital we’re creating the next generation of online, instore and contact centre solutions and we need your help to make them amazing.
- Create product strategies and roadmaps for the products you manage
- Create high level solutions which place users at their heart
- Create, maintain and prioritise product backlogs of user stories and acceptance tests
- Be the voice of the customer, both for the technology and commercial teams
- Work with the UX and dev teams to deliver products and features
- Manage the release of product updates
- Conduct research into markets, users and competitors
- Engage with stakeholders and communicate progress
- 2+ years of software product management experience
- Able to demonstrate experience of the responsibilities listed above
- Experience working with SCRUM, Kanban, possibly Lean Startup
- Some great projects you’ve delivered in the past that you can talk about
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills